US ordered AT Embassy to close. AT staff burning documents like in pearl harbor

elmohootbigbird

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai riao lai riaoooo. if china got confidence and balls, already fired the 1st bullet la. they so dayum ambitious.

otakuflick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t stir shyt for nothing pls.

From what I read in US news sources:
1. China stopped An US embassy from opening first as the staff there did not obey covid prevention procedures
2. US asked houston Chinese embassy to close as retaliation
3. They burn sensitive documentations before evicting as is the norm.

There are many other Chinese embassies in US. If all embassies start evicting and burning documents then you should be worried. For this it’s no big deal.

CCP source?

You must be kidding that anyone in that facility need to obey any of US law and burning documents are normal.

WuRenJi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
honestly, i feel that China is trying to take the world as the new leader..but too much.
We have China US tension, then china go against UK over HK, China go against Vietnam over sea territory and also recently they start the Sino-Indian as they killed indian soldiers.
This is madness.
Maybe Trump is mad in some way, but is Mr Xi is in his right mind ? my my 2 cents.
Our sg gahment still the best, we are best friend on both side. :p

Rubbish..
we are BFF with India now...

Notice the increased number of India imported cases... lol

wei2008

Reaction score
Quick, faster burn all communist party member records, burn all spy students records, burn all stolen Intellectual Propriety records!
趕快燒黨員資料 學生臥底資料 竊取資料!

sfugel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn't it SOP for embassies to either shred or destroy documents before staff are expelled? For this case maybe those documents were deemed to be ultra secret and best way tomdestro them is by burning. US always makes a ***** big deal out of a molehill, but when the shoe is on the other foot, all is ok all is standard consulate protocol. Americans are a loadful of BULLCRAP!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.