US ordered AT Embassy to close. AT staff burning documents like in pearl harbor

moolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
US this time play so big. It only shows a few issues:

- Tiong is really really a threat to US' hegemony. The overtaking accelerates because of how screwed-up US handle Covid and how well Tiong overcome it.

- After chut all kinds of patterns (trade war, SCS drill, TW & HK, etc), US still can't fix Tiong.

- US' days are numbered.

why u neber say tiong is such an a hole?

kill indian soldier, want South Cheena see, xi jang, IP theft, hacking - vaccine research

in the past no such problems. After XJP, all sorts of problems. So who's the problem?

Sai Baba

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
US this time play so big. It only shows a few issues:

- Tiong is really really a threat to US' hegemony. The overtaking accelerates because of how screwed-up US handle Covid and how well Tiong overcome it.

- After chut all kinds of patterns (trade war, SCS drill, TW & HK, etc), US still can't fix Tiong.

- US' days are numbered.

US finally found their match.

White supremacists last shot at trying to grasp onto power... Next few years is dangerous.

:(:(:(:(:(

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dimwit, with only 72 hours, to best way to destroy classified doc is by incarceration follow by flushing down the toilet. Paper shredder is a no no. Even CIA operatives and US ambassy under the protocol.

Oy dimwit, incarceration means you put the documents in jail.

Don't call people dimwit when you don't know the difference between incarceration and incineration, or how to spell embassy.

Sai Baba

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kill indian soldier, want South Cheena see, xi jang, IP theft, hacking - vaccine research

in the past no such problems. After XJP, all sorts of problems. So who's the problem?

“China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world.”

― Napoleon Bonaparte

cheowyonglee

Banned
Reaction score
“China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world.”

― Napoleon Bonaparte

MOVE THE WORLD ...indeed indeed indeed.....!!!:(

coronavirus-map-covid-19-countries-world.jpg

alexsoon1984

Banned
Reaction score
If War break out between US & China, i am 10000% sure Singapore will take a wait-and-see stance. Pinky will call up Modi which side is he on. Modi will tell Pink say he need to consult Ambani first. Ambani will need to call his doggies to do a quick audit assess which side he take will have lesser damage to his business empire.

The same goes for other countries, all the government officials will call up the richest man in the country for consultation.

Singapore being the most humji will camouflage the humji-mess with diplomacy. But when all countries start to declare which side they taking, Singapore will confirm join the side with more money.

This already been proven twice in recent years. One is last year when Malaysia vessels intrude into our water. Not even a single shot fired. Another is this COVID-19 outbreak - Singapore delay the shutting down of border till other countries started to shut down border. When reopening, China is the first country we open up to.

Need i still say more of how useless Singapore is?

ahkrong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
习维尼啊,你还会等什么啊?
开打啦!
哈哈哈哈哈哈

Sent from my dua karchng using GAGT

archetern

Reaction score

Coz u have been brainwashed by mainstream media. China has never intended to cross the boundary of the disrupted area on the China India border, it is just a unilateral act from India to distract from its internal issues as well as encouraged by the US. Even Modi himself has admitted that the Chinese has not crossed the boundary into India

Posted from PCWX using Mi A3

Manthink

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If War break out between US & China, i am 10000% sure Singapore will take a wait-and-see stance. * SNIPPED * Need i still say more of how useless Singapore is?

If I were u, I would wait & see how +200,000 jhk rush to "useless Singapore" to find job and earn a living in S$ ? Need I say more?

If I were u. I would also wait & see how US will be like after Nov election while COVID-19 continue to infect that hopeless country.

moolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coz u have been brainwashed by mainstream media. China has never intended to cross the boundary of the disrupted area on the China India border, it is just a unilateral act from India to distract from its internal issues as well as encouraged by the US. Even Modi himself has admitted that the Chinese has not crossed the boundary into India

Posted from PCWX using Mi A3

why u address only 1 issue? r u CCP IB?

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol the ibs in this thread really shift the tone well , 反败为胜 ...

Manthink

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can they just fight and finish it fast. Like that drag waste everyone time

finish what fight ? Remember that "trade war" Trump started a year ago ? What happen now ? Good and easy to win ? He literally waste the world's effort to restore growth since the Wall St crash 11 years ago...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.