US ordered AT Embassy to close. AT staff burning documents like in pearl harbor

moolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

finish what fight ? Remember that "trade war" Trump started a year ago ? What happen now ? Good and easy to win ? He literally waste the world's effort to restore growth since the Wall St crash 11 years ago...

why is the trade deficit always one sided huan?

because ah tiong put alot of tax and get treated as developing country under WTO rules

in her zeal to be #1, steal IP and hacking....sad

play fair pls, dont abuse a country!!

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They don't have paper shredder?:s11:

Probably communications and utilities cut... holed up inside then given 72 hours to evict.

So running on standby generators electricity for security and basic needs, cannot shred.... best to burn documents.

Amercunts already prepared ... that’s why got fire engines and fire fighters all standby.
You think the police are there to ensure law and orders ... and public safety? Probably given orders to shoot first talk later.

alexsoon1984

Banned
Reaction score

If I were u, I would wait & see how +200,000 jhk rush to "useless Singapore" to find job and earn a living in S$ ? Need I say more?

If I were u. I would also wait & see how US will be like after Nov election while COVID-19 continue to infect that hopeless country.

JHK rush here to work due 100% to the x3 exchange rate, not due to lack of jobs in Malaysia. Same like Singapore, Malaysia hire many FWs.

For your second part, Trump will win the election for sure. 1000000% sure. bet whole house, whole life saving. Bao jiak.

stewpig

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very much an unprovoked move.

Like the schoolyard bully who is threatening the new guy.

The world will see this for what it is. A country without values cannot claim to have hegemony

swift24

Master Member
Reaction score
They can burn everything. In the first place is there anything useful that the USA wants?

radish

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
this is quite a serious move but then again trump is known to for such theatrics. but then again trump should have very strong evidence to make such a decision. i will say a confrontational situation between us and china is not a gd thing for the world and especially not a gd thing for small countries like sg who will be forced to take sides.

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably communications and utilities cut... holed up inside then given 72 hours to evict.

So running on standby generators electricity for security and basic needs, cannot shred.... best to burn documents.

Amercunts already prepared ... that’s why got fire engines and fire fighters all standby.
You think the police are there to ensure law and orders ... and public safety? Probably given orders to shoot first talk later.

You go watch the news video on YouTube first lar.. the fireman are there because someone saw the smoke and call them... they rushed there but cannot enter to investigate.. because China dun allow... :s22:

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is quite a serious move but then again trump is known to for such theatrics. but then again trump should have very strong evidence to make such a decision. i will say a confrontational situation between us and china is not a gd thing for the world and especially not a gd thing for small countries like sg who will be forced to take sides.

Singapore on the whole also depends on the attitude of ASEAN also... :s22:

Manthink

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why is the trade deficit always one sided huan?because ah tiong put alot of tax and get treated as developing country under WTO rulesin her zeal to be #1, steal IP and hacking....sad play fair pls, dont abuse a country!!

LOL...you sounds exactly what any US politicians would say and lie about trade debt.... Trump told his supporters ..Blame China and yet his campaign flags and promotion material are MIC. HA!

Play Fair lah...Says who?
trump-2020-flag.jpg

Last edited:

stewpig

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very clear USA retards are trying to provoke China into a conflict.

Typical amdk confrontational Beefcake style.

Manthink

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If I were u, I would wait & see how +200,000 jhk rush to "useless Singapore" to find job and earn a living in S$ ? Need I say more?
If I were u. I would also wait & see how US will be like after Nov election while COVID-19 continue to infect that hopeless country.
JHK rush here to work due 100% to the x3 exchange rate, not due to lack of jobs in Malaysia. Same like Singapore, Malaysia hire many FWs. For your second part, Trump will win the election for sure. 1000000% sure. bet whole house, whole life saving. Bao jiak.

Isn't that the crux of the issue ? Even with loads of jobs, M'sian paid sucks, esp JHK from JB. They know if not for S$, they are gonna be stuck in 3rd-World pay...and made worst with a hopeless Bolehland gov screwed by Dr M and his usual gangs...who happen to get elected selling his tough on China vs Najib.

Now u hope for war between US & CN without explaining what type of "war" that u wish for. This is exactly that misinformed attitude that help elect characters like Trump and Dr M.....all selling fake promises that they cannot keep.

Like someone had said, war is "easy to win"...u believe that ?

DXTpGYcUMAAIbUy

Zangief

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usa even if they want to hamtam china. go solve their covid19 issue first. hopefully a vaccine can be found soon.

Towelie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is more of sabre-rattling by both sides....... carefully orchestrated for the world to see

Cobra!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world.”

― Napoleon Bonaparte
Napoleon never said that. It is a common misconception. It's a line from a movie.

Cobra!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time my company moved office. Those old doc were shredded.

Too much effort to feed into shredded. Burn is much much faster.
Ya, sun bian burn office down claim insurance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.