Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still remain 3rd! Chelski lost 5-3 thanks to pool!

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was very clear with the maths that except a big win, we will still need to get a draw at leicester...

but the attitude of the team was shocking; why was Fosu even in the starting 11?
the first 5’min was good but after it was just possession with no penetration.
passes were so sloppy; at times can’t even clear the ball from their own half.
every now and then , tried fancy footwork and lose possession.
you do wonder if there is any game fixing.

i know there is fatigue after playing games every 3 or 4 days.
but where was the fatigue when they collect their paycheck or busy working on how to increase their personal image biz on a global scale.

this is like previous season after the high at PSG and Ole was given the job permanently; everything went downhill. the players were just kicking the ball around for rest of the games.

tsk, simply BS performance

enough of ranting.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone else is doing their part to prop us to an undeserving third.

Is okay 3rd is a good position for United :)
Lol performance is secondary.

Well done Ole! Next season Marcus and Anthony will be United york and cole. Haha harry will be stam we will win the title.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I don’t know why the whole forum is still so negative. If you had told me that we will be in 3rd position with 1 game to go after the restart, I would have taken it.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we got 2nd before just not too long ago and it was just as negative, if not worse, cos we didn't have a run of unbeaten games like now.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole should stay, he will be the next Sir Alex. I am sure of it lol :D bpl title is coming back to old trafford soon.

He has the consistency, winning lei United will have 66pts like last season! Only finishing 3rd instead of 6th. If draw even better can we win another record,e.g. lowest pts acheivement unlock. Sibei negative lol

Last edited:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t know why the whole forum is still so negative. If you had told me that we will be in 3rd position with 1 game to go after the restart, I would have taken it.

Cos we only look where the club finish after 38 games.

But why the team seems to stop playing in the last 3 or 4 games.
I am not looking for 3, 4, 5 goals margin victory in every game.
Was it fatigue or some other issues.
Only the mgr will know if he bothers to find out.
Or Ole is telling them to conserve energy for Leicester game?

This morning the players were strolling the ball around their penalty box as early as the first 20 min.... just practically inviting west ham players to come at them....and a few time, they almost get caught.

Anyway....it is about the next game and so it will be Leicester for the decider.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole should stay, he will be the next Sir Alex. I am sure of it lol :D bpl title is coming back to old trafford soon.

He has the consistency, winning lei United will have 66pts like last season! Only finishing 3rd instead of 6th. If draw even better can we win another record,e.g. lowest pts acheivement unlock. Sibei negative lol

Yeah Pogba can be the next stand in keeper, it was a great save to deny Rice’s shot.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read somewhere that if Utd won West Ham and lost to Leicester, they might not get top 4.

If Utd draw West Ham and draw Leicester, they are guaranteed top 4.

:s11::s11:

But what we fans want is win West Ham and draw Leicester while Chelshit lose both games.Hopefully Wolves can help us take revenge by winning Chelshit.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes now we are just 1pt better den them and on par on GD
so if Utd won last night but lost to Lei, it will be losing out to them on goal diff. .
Read somewhere that if Utd won West Ham and lost to Leicester, they might not get top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.