How to voice over on windows 10 laptop and Google Slides

a4973

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello experts, during the last few months HBL my daughter had to do a project using Google Slides and had to include voice over. Just nice when HBL commenced she had borrowed an iPad from her cousin and was able to do as described above. She has since returned the iPad as she now has a windows 10 laptop. However now she says that she is unable to figure out how to voice over her Google slides. I have done some checking online and basically understand that she has to record her voice over in sound file/s then attach to the Google slides. She says that it's much easier to do it on the iPad than the laptop which I believe she means that while creating the slides she can add the voice over but on windows 10 it is a 2 step process. As the iPad no longer with her she is unable to show me how it works on the iPad. So I am asking here if anyone knows what is her issue and more importantly how can she use Google slides with voice over on windows 10. Thank you very much!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.