View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020, 08:59 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,380
If can't enter Oxbridge, Imperial or Ivy League, better study local uni. You can do your masters overseas later.
U might as well state Local program has exchange program donít have to do full masters. Well not everyone is game to go higher degree.

Local uni means NUS, SUSS and those private uni?
patryn33 is offline   Reply With Quote