New EC at Sumang Walk

Reaction score
More of the demand to stay at Punggol is strong.

For me, I don't really 看好 the digital district. If not done well (I don't have high hopes that it will be), it may turn into a certain business park, if you know what I mean :s13:

me neither,how to attract so much business to setup in SG?:s8::s8:

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some EC no basement parking eg Esparina

I agree basement parking is a big plus.

For own stay, I cannot live without basement parking. So any condo without that will be out for me.

It is really a major inconvenience for me, worse if the carparks are not linked meaning you have to take a lift down from the MSCP to ground floor, walk, then take a lift up to your unit.

It is an often neglected factor in condo purchasing.

Last edited:

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
For own stay, I cannot live without basement parking. So any condo without that will be out for me.

It is really a major inconvenience for me, worse if the carparks are not linked meaning you have to take a lift down from the MSCP to ground floor, walk, then take a lift up to your unit.

It is an often neglected factor in condo purchasing.

Which is why we are still on the fence on cluster housing.

I see it as condo style living with big space.

Reaction score
Unless they up the population to 6.9m.

Maybe got more demand. Else, if Punggol grows, other towns drop. Zero sum game

Chicken and egg the other way round.
can attract so much business to come->then can import more FT to come to work->then population will go up up up to 6.9

gov can't feasibly bring in 1.5M people to force 1.5M sinkies out of job and starve them to death.......i mean CAN but won't

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Chicken and egg the other way round.
can attract so much business to come->then can import more FT to come to work->then population will go up up up to 6.9

gov can't feasibly bring in 1.5M people to force 1.5M sinkies out of job and starve them to death.......i mean CAN but won't
Well, with a citizen workforce of 2M and 400k having received workfare in 2019...

20% of SG workforce earning low income.

Bring in more not necessary a good move.

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is why we are still on the fence on cluster housing.

I see it as condo style living with big space.

You mean cluster housing against FH landed?

FH landed you can park literally at your doorstep. Am I missing something?

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
You mean cluster housing against FH landed?

FH landed you can park literally at your doorstep. Am I missing something?

No, you arent. I probably was thinking one thing but did not write everything out. My bad.

The cluster house still in our consideration has its own private basement parking. So a bit similar yet different to condo basement parking. So it's like condo living with a bigger space.

Anyway out of this thread's point. My bad again.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Did a quick count and data compilation for interest based on one of the websites on balance units.

Units in the EC
3 bedder - 541
4 bedder - 192
5 bedder - 87

Unsold units (180)
3 bedder - 70 (87.1% sold)
4 bedder - 66 (65.6% sold)
5 bedder - 44 (49.4% sold)

Being interested more in the 5 bedder unit previously, I looked through the purchases specifically.

Of the 5 bedders, most are bought at stack 10 to see the longkang (SE facing)
followed by stack 15 (SW facing)
The lower units of these two stacks, may not see the longkang much, so probably minimal purchases.

Just wondering why not many bought stack 16 and 26 for the 5 bedders.
The agent that served us at that time highly recommended stack 26, say can still see the longkang.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
How big is the punggol digital hub
Govt so many plans
Jurong lake area, maple tree business park, paya lebar , CBd area, outflow to new cbd area at mbs and then wana do up southern waterfront
So many areas want to do business and rental so ridiculously high
Do we still have companies want to come in and do business here?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
How big is the punggol digital hub
Govt so many plans
Jurong lake area, maple tree business park, paya lebar , CBd area, outflow to new cbd area at mbs and then wana do up southern waterfront
So many areas want to do business and rental so ridiculously high
Do we still have companies want to come in and do business here?

PDD is approx 50 hectare in size.. yup, its Gov's plan to decentralised and its progressively taking place..

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Did a quick count and data compilation for interest based on one of the websites on balance units.

Units in the EC
3 bedder - 541
4 bedder - 192
5 bedder - 87

Unsold units (180)
3 bedder - 70 (87.1% sold)
4 bedder - 66 (65.6% sold)
5 bedder - 44 (49.4% sold)

Being interested more in the 5 bedder unit previously, I looked through the purchases specifically.

Of the 5 bedders, most are bought at stack 10 to see the longkang (SE facing)
followed by stack 15 (SW facing)
The lower units of these two stacks, may not see the longkang much, so probably minimal purchases.

Just wondering why not many bought stack 16 and 26 for the 5 bedders.
The agent that served us at that time highly recommended stack 26, say can still see the longkang.

stack 10 & stack 15 have dual view, ie the pool cum the longkang.. its confirmed unblock and can see the longkang clearly.. whereas for stack 26, its oni a small gap to 'peek' at the longkang and you will still be able to look at ur neighbour opposite.. size wise, smaller oso hence quantum lower..so those that got budget wan will got for stack 26 lor

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
how many % sold so far?

as of today, its 78.41% sold ( 643 units) out of 820 units..

side track..

Latest release!!

Piermont Grand #02-30 is available for sales and will be based on first-come first-serve basis. Pool facing ! 3 premium unit type with Utility room ( fully sold in whole development)

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
as of today, its 78.41% sold ( 643 units) out of 820 units..

side track..

Latest release!!

Piermont Grand #02-30 is available for sales and will be based on first-come first-serve basis. Pool facing ! 3 premium unit type with Utility room ( fully sold in whole development)

Gongxi gongxi. Last unit.. so just price it at $1,388psf.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means price dropped?

w8mUysa.jpg

still $1069 psf..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.