[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Mattyboy

Reaction score
Season 21 just started this morning! Anyone keen on playing in NA server (HC or SC)?. Planning to start chionging today/tonight.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me! but I need sometime to so stash management..have not been playing for a long while..

add me ekarmoto@6495

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Season 21 just started this morning! Anyone keen on playing in NA server (HC or SC)?. Planning to start chionging today/tonight.

Wanted to say let's do hardcore. But after e PC died twice yesterday, serious doubts about it.

zensushi

Reaction score
Managed to clear Season 21 (completed Guardian for the Season Journey) on the Asia & Americas servers. Did so after reaching Paragon levels 779 & 749, respectively. :s12: :s12:

Only my second season doing so. Second additional stash space!

All thanks to the recommendation on this thread to check out the Monk's Tempest Rush build with the Patterns of Justice set. :)

Now working on the Europe server account. :o

terrixtur

Master Member
Reaction score
Managed to clear Season 21 (completed Guardian for the Season Journey) on the Asia & Americas servers. Did so after reaching Paragon levels 779 & 749, respectively. :s12: :s12:

Only my second season doing so. Second additional stash space!

All thanks to the recommendation on this thread to check out the Monk's Tempest Rush build with the Patterns of Justice set. :)

Now working on the Europe server account. :o

Nice to see someone working on all 3 servers at the same time as me. Can pm me your battletag? We might be able to play together :s12:

zensushi

Reaction score
Nice to see someone working on all 3 servers at the same time as me. Can pm me your battletag? We might be able to play together :s12:

You, too? :s22: :s13:

The lag on the Europe server(s?) can be ridiculous. & no option to point the game to connect to alternate servers, unlike the Asia & the Americas accounts. :sad:

BattleTag:

TasBurrfoot#11914

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's like that one..have to shout out in channel to jio others...

terrixtur

Master Member
Reaction score
Asia region is the worst, followed by Europe and then Americas. Hardly anyone doing pl and no active Rainbow Goblin and transmog hunting community.

zensushi

Reaction score
I've completed the Season Journey (Guardian) for all three servers. Shelving the game till the next season.

Only playing to earn the additional stash tabs. 2 down; 3 to go! :s22: :s13:

terrixtur

Master Member
Reaction score
I've completed the Season Journey (Guardian) for all three servers. Shelving the game till the next season.

Only playing to earn the additional stash tabs. 2 down; 3 to go! :s22: :s13:

I was wondering why you haven't accepted my friend request lol. Turns out you've completed the season :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.