Misleading and inflammatory thread title

ftpofmpo

Banned
Reaction score
hi mod this thread title is misleading and unfairly target race:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...amation-saying-he-molested-women-6341100.html

"[GVGT] RP Charles Yeo challenge Malay lawyer to sue him for defamation, saying he molested women"

Pls remove the word "malay"

also, the word molest should be replaced by sexual assault (suspected) so reflect the real situation

eg title should be changed to:
"[GVGT] RP Charles Yeo challenge lawyer suspected of sexual grooming and assault to sue him for defamation"

Thank you

Last edited:

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
The lawyer not Malay meh? :o

The description is correct what, why cannot put.

Molest is a form of sexual assault mah. No? If you ask me, sexual assault sounds more jialat. :o

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill lah.

ftpofmpo

Banned
Reaction score
Don't act saint ok?

All threads created by you, taking swipes at other countries/races. Now someone mention Malay you get triggered? :o

u not happy report the threads loh and request ban loh

i buay song the thread use race card in sinkiland

stance is clear, the thread needs to change its thread title so as not to incite race issue

Last edited:

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
u not happy report the threads loh and request ban loh

i buay song the thread use race card in sinkiland

stance is clear, the thread needs to change its thread title so as not to incite race issue
ftpofmpo
Banned

:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.