View Single Post
Old 28-07-2020, 12:46 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 14,113
Itís 4 years. Can I book a technician myself or need to contact MCST first?
MCST will only be involved if it's common area or your downstairs neighbour complaint about water seepage on their ceiling from your unit. Other than that, you need to settle things yourself.

I came across this product which looks promising but don't know whether they ship to Singapore or not.
GBC is online now   Reply With Quote