sony wh1000xm3 vs bose qc35ii vs 700

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd say Sony's cause I own them but haven't tried others. Helped a lot on the plane, drowning out engine noise and the some wailing of the baby on board.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using Sony mx3 too.
Once u use this type of headphones on plane, u will always Wan to use them.
Really good to drown out engine noise and baby cries.

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Which one more worth

Posted from PCWX using Nokia 3310

1000XM3 is definitely worth it because if you list down the features, the Sony has the most. The app supports numerous customisation, EQ adjustment, 360 Reality Audio, etc.

Sony_WH1000XM3_3.jpg

But if you consider other factors like comfort, ANC quality, audio quality, then Sony might not be the best.

Bose_NC_HP700_9.jpg

Personally I prefer to use Bose 700, it's more comfortable for me, the ANC is better, the ambient sound is better, the sound quality is better. But it's more expensive.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
1000XM3 is definitely worth it because if you list down the features, the Sony has the most. The app supports numerous customisation, EQ adjustment, 360 Reality Audio, etc.

Sony_WH1000XM3_3.jpg

But if you consider other factors like comfort, ANC quality, audio quality, then Sony might not be the best.

Bose_NC_HP700_9.jpg

Personally I prefer to use Bose 700, it's more comfortable for me, the ANC is better, the ambient sound is better, the sound quality is better. But it's more expensive.

I have a pair of bose nc700 letting go due to lack of use. Pm me if keen

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As I will wear it for long hours for WFH, I would much prefer Bose for comfort and call quality

So For the recent 9.9 event, I was waiting for Bose to have something attractive for either the Qc35 or 700 but neither did.

Quite a few sellers dropped the price on xm3 since xm4 is out. So I HFTL on xm3 for less than 300.

ws9kAgtl.jpg

Call quality is ok. People can hear me via zoom. Skype and gaming. But it's nowhere near 700 thou.

Music quality thou. AWESOME!

Still good buy

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Converged

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As I will wear it for long hours for WFH, I would much prefer Bose for comfort and call quality

So For the recent 9.9 event, I was waiting for Bose to have something attractive for either the Qc35 or 700 but neither did.

Quite a few sellers dropped the price on xm3 since xm4 is out. So I HFTL on xm3 for less than 300.

ws9kAgtl.jpg

Call quality is ok. People can hear me via zoom. Skype and gaming. But it's nowhere near 700 thou.

Music quality thou. AWESOME!

Still good buy

Which website did u buy ur xm3 from that is below 300

Posted from PCWX using 999

Last edited:

NurSyaf1

Reaction score
Which website did u buy it from

wah i love bose headphones also! i also use for long hours and its v comfortable. u can try getting from shopee bah they have official sellers and I think got sale coming up soon.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

There are many comparison reviews on the net reagrding these 3

SONY WH1000XM3 is undisputably the King!

It'll take another new King, the SONY WH1000XM4, to dethrone the old

:D

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which website did u buy ur xm3 from that is below 300

Shopee mechanic nation

There are many compariosn reviews on the net reagrding these 3

SONY WH1000XM3 is undisputably the King!

It'll take another new King, the SONY WH1000XM4, to dethrone the old

:D
I feel Many people call it's the KING cuz it really check many boxes. But still, If Bose had promo. I would have gone for Bose

For those of you who are more bass-y, imo sony xm3 is so-so only

Last edited:

Converged

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if I were to compare the headphones solely based on ANC quality, is xm3 the best - drown out most noise?

Posted from PCWX using koizumi's cat gifs

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if I were to compare the headphones solely based on ANC quality, is xm3 the best - drown out most noise?

Posted from PCWX using koizumi's cat gifs
Music ANC I think it goes to xm3
Call ANC I think it goes to QC35

HMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
I owned the Sony Xm3 ,

And did a sound quality test at Best Buy, back to back between Sony Xm3 and Bose qc35ii and 700 and one Sennheiser equivalent.

Sony is an all rounder, you can't fault it but not exactly outstanding in sound quality, personally I still prefer the Bose tuning.

For the Sony XM3, used it last December for long haul (26 hours) flight, under the noisy environment, its ANC did the job well.

Sent from Samsung SM-T830 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.