Nightmare with MyRepublic

k3nnyisme

Reaction score
DAY 8
Finally MR issue a no charge replacement Sim to me on 28/7 night
Unfortunately the new Sim can't solved the problem.
It the same received Incoming SMS ONLY.
Hopeless now

Yihaoong

Reaction score
The issues should be either you or your phone.

A replacement sim is issued but the problem still persists means it's something on your end.

Maybe you want to port out to other provide if you deem the porting backend got issue.

DAY 8
Hopeless now

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you try to call them?

Please contact our 24/7 technical support at +65 6717 1680 (press option 1 for mobile and 5 for technical support).

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DAY 8
Hopeless now
If replacement SIM is given, then it must be some issues with your three phones.

I have this issue with slow sending SMS with my Mi 10 Pro, after so many tries and config, M1 even attempted to reset my mobile network also same. In the end, the replaced my SIM card, but issue still persist. Hence, I come into conclusion it's the phone issue.

Try the SIM with your older phone.

SibehHL

Reaction score
Hmmm.. so you are suggesting that Mi 10 series phones have issues with SMS? And all 3 of TS phone models are incompatible with MR sim card or system?

If replacement SIM is given, then it must be some issues with your three phones.

I have this issue with slow sending SMS with my Mi 10 Pro, after so many tries and config, M1 even attempted to reset my mobile network also same. In the end, the replaced my SIM card, but issue still persist. Hence, I come into conclusion it's the phone issue.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.. so you are suggesting that Mi 10 series phones have issues with SMS? And all 3 of TS phone models are incompatible with MR sim card or system?
Mi 10 Pro 5G has issues with delayed SMS sending only for M1. Singtel and starhub no issue.

It also affects MyRepublic-M1.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Delayed SMS still acceptable.

Cannot calls is not acceptable.

Most likely a backend problem.

Last edited:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
The issues should be either you or your phone.

A replacement sim is issued but the problem still persists means it's something on your end.

Maybe you want to port out to other provide if you deem the porting backend got issue.

yeah. likely to be the device issue. seriously the chances of having a faulty SIM card nowadays should be super super super slim especially with a replacement sim card given even.

if it is a generic network issue that affects everyone, the rest should be affected too. there are many MR users in this forum too.

if problem persists, and if you do not want to waste time further to deal with MR, best is to port out immediately. The porting process is very fast one, can be done within 2 working days for most MVNOs.

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah. likely to be the device issue. seriously the chances of having a faulty SIM card nowadays should be super super super slim especially with a replacement sim card given even.

if it is a generic network issue that affects everyone, the rest should be affected too. there are many MR users in this forum too.

3 phones and 2 SIM. Unlikely to be the issue here.

biting

Reaction score
I also had the same problem when I ported both lines to redone last year. It lasted for many weeks and was terrible. Can receive SMS but not calls.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also had the same problem when I ported both lines to redone last year. It lasted for many weeks and was terrible. Can receive SMS but not calls.

You ported out from which telco?

Maybe both you and TS ported out from the same telco.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.