Red Dead Redemption 2

ihatecny

Banned
Reaction score
Help... How come I went into online but I'm stuck in prisoners clothes. After character creation, I spawn at the snow area when the original single player started. Can't do anything.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Help... How come I went into online but I'm stuck in prisoners clothes. After character creation, I spawn at the snow area when the original single player started. Can't do anything.

there should be an intro scenario for RDR2 online. u may need to restart your intro mission.

termperm11

Reaction score
Beat the game. It's okay. Much prefer RDR1. Really hate the controls and the gameplay.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great evening last night with both veteran and new players. Even had a few spectators, completed several long distance trade runs and moonshine deliveries. Plus plenty of laughs all around :) Great posse!
PWHtqiO.png

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New patch from yesterday evening.
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360052616594/RDR2-Title-Update-1-23-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One-PC
General stability and security fixes
Fixed a number of connection issues
Fixed an issue that resulted in players being able to buy the Horned Variant Bow with Gold despite already owning it
Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to enter Single Player or Multiplayer gameplay after a crash on PC
Fixed an issue that resulted in abrupt changes to the time of day on PC

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there alot of PKers/Griefers in this game??....all the quests need to be in a group to complete?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.