UOB Robo

unclebutcher

Reaction score
Looks like just launched
Pricing very competitive - 0.8% below 25K and 0.6% above. Cheaper than Stashaway and backed by a bank.
Considering switching over... Only thing bad is no gold exposure

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Autowealth 0.5% if you're looking for lower fees. This UOB Robo never state what funds they are investing in, only a very vague 0.13% and 0.4% average expense ratio of equity and fixed income ETFs.

unclebutcher

Reaction score
I set up a dummy portfolio - highest risk includes
62% Russell mid cap etc
16% SPY
15% US REIT ETF
5% AAXJ
2% cash

As opposed to SA with china, tech, GLD exposure.
Personally prefer SA's asset allocation. Thoughts?

boiboi123

Reaction score
I wonder what their risk tolerance categories are. Mine is aggressive and within this risk tolerance, there is only just 1 allocation? Do other robos work the same way? No way to adjust at all? Some of the allocation goes to cash which I do not want...

unclebutcher

Reaction score
I wonder what their risk tolerance categories are. Mine is aggressive and within this risk tolerance, there is only just 1 allocation? Do other robos work the same way? No way to adjust at all? Some of the allocation goes to cash which I do not want...
Ya one allocation defeats the purpose of a robo lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.