Custom glass side panel for PC case

kherro

Reaction score
I'm bought a case from TB and i want to get glass panel for it.

Anyone knows where i can get custom glass work in SG?

BabyTurkey

Reaction score
By custom glass panel, I assume you have already worked out the dimensions and design of the glass panel you want (screw hole locations etc).

If you do then you can search for picture framing shops as they also do custom glass cutting. But be prepared that it may cost more than your original casing.

Given the amount of effort and cost involved, it may be preferable to simply buy a new case that comes with tempered glass side.

existential_reality

Reaction score
Do you drill holes, rounded edges tempered glass etc? If not then any regular frame shop can do it.

For the former I have a factory contact, need to dig out it out later. But I suggest you bring the case down for them measure. Cause the drill hole need to align and they are the best to do so.

I'm bought a case from TB and i want to get glass panel for it.

Anyone knows where i can get custom glass work in SG?

Attila

Reaction score
Do you drill holes, rounded edges tempered glass etc? If not then any regular frame shop can do it.

For the former I have a factory contact, need to dig out it out later. But I suggest you bring the case down for them measure. Cause the drill hole need to align and they are the best to do so.

you cannot drill into tempered glass unless you want to have millions of smaller glass

existential_reality

Reaction score
LOL fair enough, tbh it didn't cross my mind cause (not to put down his ability) not many people know how to drill glass without cracking it :s22:

Anyway for everyones benefit this is the company I used last time, name is deceiving they are full factory. Suggest TS bring his casing down if he need holes drilled and be prepared to leave it behind. Their work is good and pricing is quite decent. Better call for a rough price gauge anyway cause I dunno what TS budget is.

Joo Heng Glasswork Pte Ltd

i thought u ask TS to drill hole on a tempered glass :s13:

kherro

Reaction score
thanks guys! I actually got a G5 plus case from TB. The panels are acrylic so im looking for glass to replace it. thats y didnt get another case instead.

Since i have the panels, i just need the shop to do exact measurement and holes for the glass.

Do you guys know roughly how much this will cost?

kherro

Reaction score

I def need to drill holes so can screw it on to the case.

RLWZ21

Reaction score
thanks guys! I actually got a G5 plus case from TB. The panels are acrylic so im looking for glass to replace it. thats y didnt get another case instead.

Since i have the panels, i just need the shop to do exact measurement and holes for the glass.

is it a mini itx build?

existential_reality

Reaction score
Since you have the acrylic version just measure it email the company I sent you, so many questions on work needed and thickness of glass and tempering etc. event frosting and various colors they can do.

Also note these companies do larger jobs, so usually whatever they quote is typically fair price.

Time to do some leg work, good luck!

kherro

Reaction score
Since you have the acrylic version just measure it email the company I sent you, so many questions on work needed and thickness of glass and tempering etc. event frosting and various colors they can do.

Also note these companies do larger jobs, so usually whatever they quote is typically fair price.

Time to do some leg work, good luck!
Thanks man! Ya, i will go check them out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.