Seeking a Prudential adviser

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
Our Prudential Customer Service Centre on the 1st Floor of Marina One, East Tower will be opened by appointment only, from 2 June 2020.
From google

Lin lao hia, by appointment only again. That day wanted to meet my chio bu broker to sign some form, she also told me by appointment only. And is counter do. :s13:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I probably need to call again? The last call they told me they will get the existing agent to call me, which she still didn't. In fact, today I see the whatsapp message not even blue ticked.

That's why I finding via forums. Shrugs. Now no roadshows.

Call???????????

SexyCheng

Reaction score
Helloooo, I’m a Prudential agent. Can you drop me a pm instead? Have yet to hit 10 post and am unable to drop you a pm yet

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
How you know that person got real account?

Wakao, I really doubt anyone would create their first account and call themselves SexyCheng.

An account since 2013 but never ever post before?

Paiseh, I paranoid. :D

jZ4ZAy.gif

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are thinking too much.

Why don't you just go direct to Prudential and request for a servicing agent?

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lololo this thread is funny

why don't you call the contact centre and get them reassign a new agent? dont bother to wait for the current agent

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
lololo this thread is funny

why don't you call the contact centre and get them reassign a new agent? dont bother to wait for the current agent

You are thinking too much.

Why don't you just go direct to Prudential and request for a servicing agent?

OK, it is my fault, I didn't type the full thing. But I did post at the Getting Started thread.

I bought this policy from a friend. She has since left. A random agent was assigned to me.

Some time back I messaged her. She said she will get back to me the next day. I have since waited for 2 weeks. In between I also did send her another message which she ignored (don't even have blue tick).

I did call into the customer service centre. They told me they will get the current agent to contact me. :s22:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wakao, I really doubt anyone would create their first account and call themselves SexyCheng.

An account since 2013 but never ever post before?

Paiseh, I paranoid. :D

jZ4ZAy.gif
if that person is really gonna be your prudential advisor, you will know more about that person than any "real" forum account that person might have. it's a regulator profession.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK, it is my fault, I didn't type the full thing. But I did post at the Getting Started thread.

I bought this policy from a friend. She has since left. A random agent was assigned to me.

Some time back I messaged her. She said she will get back to me the next day. I have since waited for 2 weeks. In between I also did send her another message which she ignored (don't even have blue tick).

I did call into the customer service centre. They told me they will get the current agent to contact me. :s22:
why don't you call the agent? if that agent still doesn't reply. call prudential and tell them that agent isn't responsive and ask them change again?

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
why don't you call the agent? if that agent still doesn't reply. call prudential and tell them that agent isn't responsive and ask them change again?

Message don't reply, what's the difference with a call?

But anyway, just did. Never pick up.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Message don't reply, what's the difference with a call?

But anyway, just did. Never pick up.
erm cause if message, the person can feign ignorance, i.e. forget to reply. but if call, unless the person purposely out to avoid you, there is no reason to not answer unless the person not at the phone at that time. so it's like putting the person on the spot?

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
erm cause if message, the person can feign ignorance, i.e. forget to reply. but if call, unless the person purposely out to avoid you, there is no reason to not answer unless the person not at the phone at that time. so it's like putting the person on the spot?

I get what you are saying, but it more of works just amongst friends.

:o

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
works??????

Your method is to confirm chop is someone avoiding you.

But why would an agent avoid a client due to personal reasons? Especially one that I never even see before..

So your post/method, while logically sound, does not apply in my context. That's what I was saying. Paiseh, maybe have typo in my post, eating lunch now.

Anyway, I called, went voice message. But before I call I already know won't pick up de lah. Waste my time nia. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.