Seeking a Prudential adviser

SexyCheng

Reaction score
if that person is really gonna be your prudential advisor, you will know more about that person than any "real" forum account that person might have. it's a regulator profession.

Let me know if you’re still open for me to take over your policy.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your method is to confirm chop is someone avoiding you.

But why would an agent avoid a client due to personal reasons? Especially one that I never even see before..

So your post/method, while logically sound, does not apply in my context. That's what I was saying. Paiseh, maybe have typo in my post, eating lunch now.

Anyway, I called, went voice message. But before I call I already know won't pick up de lah. Waste my time nia. :D
you already say may. maybe cause no money to make from you, and LLST got assigned by prudential.

how you know won't pick up?

Let me know if you’re still open for me to take over your policy.
me?

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
you already say may. maybe cause no money to make from you, and LLST got assigned by prudential.

how you know won't pick up?

me?

I really don't know you nitpicking what.

I messaged and Prudential call centre told me they will tell the agent to contact me. Still never. What makes you think I call she will answer? Miracle ah?

:s22:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really don't know you nitpicking what.

I messaged and Prudential call centre told me they will tell the agent to contact me. Still never. What makes you think I call she will answer? Miracle ah?

:s22:
maybe the person never save your number. dunno who this person is and just pick up ma. all sorts of possibility

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just call Prudential and request another agent.

Tell then that agent is ignoring you.

Ashttj

Reaction score
If over this long weekend, no one PM me, then I will lor on Monday.

Thanks Mike.

Hi Mr Pippen. I happened to chance upon your post regarding looking for a Prudential adviser. Are you still looking for a Prudential adviser?
I am a Prudential adviser so if you are still looking for one, i will be glad to help you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.