Where to buy 2019 macbook pro 13" in sg?

dithe3

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can buy a 2019 macbook pro in Singapore? I'm looking for an older model because I own Adobe CS6 which i heard is not compatible with Catalina, and apparently the new 2020 model cannot be downgraded to Mojave (since it was originally installed with catalina). Would appreciate if anyone has suggestions or any advice on this:) Thank you!

Looking for the following:
- 13"
- 16gb RAM
- 512GB SSD
- Mojave
- With warranty

So far have searched on carousel but would like to know if there are more reliable resellers I can buy from.

-Grift-

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can buy a 2019 macbook pro in Singapore? I'm looking for an older model because I own Adobe CS6 which i heard is not compatible with Catalina, and apparently the new 2020 model cannot be downgraded to Mojave (since it was originally installed with catalina). Would appreciate if anyone has suggestions or any advice on this:) Thank you!

Looking for the following:
- 13"
- 16gb RAM
- 512GB SSD
- Mojave
- With warranty

So far have searched on carousel but would like to know if there are more reliable resellers I can buy from.
Apple refurbished store and manual downgrade to Mojave?

dithe3

Reaction score
Okay will check it out! Do u know if the refurbished store offers education pricing?

robertgl

Reaction score
Okay will check it out! Do u know if the refurbished store offers education pricing?

You can also try shops selling 2nd hand Macs eg in Sim Lim but honestly I would purchase from the Apple Store for peace of mind and able to purchase AppleCare

dithe3

Reaction score
You can also try shops selling 2nd hand Macs eg in Sim Lim but honestly I would purchase from the Apple Store for peace of mind and able to purchase AppleCare
Agreed yeah. I decided to go for refurbished at the apple store! thanks for all your help:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.