View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 05:11 PM   #12
Master Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,695
Must do these 2 thingy....
1. Convert your account to dual currency. Otherwise, need to convert to US$ when buy and convert to S$ when sell.
2. Submit W8BEN form for non-US residence.
peterchan75 is offline   Reply With Quote