fitness first

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi guys trying to book my first session since Covid.

What’s the difference between personal training and gym floor in the app? Which one should I book if I wanna just go gym myself

Me too I went for my first session this morning! First time back to FF since March! Go gym without classes is gym floor access, go with PT is PT access (they are plenty of time slots reserved for PT)

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me too I went for my first session this morning! First time back to FF since March! Go gym without classes is gym floor access, go with PT is PT access (they are plenty of time slots reserved for PT)

yeah. think those PT slot eat in a lot of number. maybe after this month if cannot book much slot will cancel FF liao.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How the booking system work ****. I tried to book Monday 7pm slot just now at 5pm. it was 46hours before. but keep getting a message saying I cannot for more than 46hrs in advance.

crlsberg

Reaction score
Book at 9pm. Set 859pm alarm. 5pm is 50hrs to 7pm Mon.lol

How the booking system work ****. I tried to book Monday 7pm slot just now at 5pm. it was 46hours before. but keep getting a message saying I cannot for more than 46hrs in advance.

roborovsky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is 7pm slot on Monday and I book at 7pm today will be 48hours mah. then minus 2hrs means 5pm? I suck at this calculation :D

7 pm slot is open for booking at 9 pm lah.

Just +2 to the slot time you want to book.

FF makes you work your mind too :D

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah. totally mind ****. gonna try their system for this month. If not working will either freeze again or cancel liao

7 pm slot is open for booking at 9 pm lah.

Just +2 to the slot time you want to book.

FF makes you work your mind too :D

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried. camp s 5mins before the slot I wanted to book. managed to get the slot. :o

but dunno how long I can camp infront of the app. quite stupid.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried to camp, 10pm for 8pm gym floor
the second it turned 10pm, full.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried. camp s 5mins before the slot I wanted to book. managed to get the slot. :o

but dunno how long I can camp infront of the app. quite stupid.

at least you got :(

this one harder to get than the shopee seeds sia

gonna try last time at 1030pm

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will try and monitor for this month. if hitting rate is low, freeze or cancel since I still have another gym membership. hope it gets better bah.

the slot i tried was also not the normal slot I usually take if I go FF.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.