Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Forrett

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Clavon

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters

Clazav

Reaction score
Clementi hdb crosses 1m is because that hdb is one of its kind. You don't see a mall attached hdb. And that the bus interchange is within few footsteps, not few min walk, from the hdb lift lobbies. Of course the popularity of clementi play some part too.

Bump. The poll results thus far shows that buyers are quite ready to absorb 16xxpsf for OCR Clementi which explains Clementi popularity in terms of resale BTO too crossing 1m.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clementi hdb crosses 1m is because that hdb is one of its kind. You don't see a mall attached hdb. And that the bus interchange is within few footsteps, not few min walk, from the hdb lift lobbies. Of course the popularity of clementi play some part too.

I think the main contributing factors are 1) Clementi being a well sought after matured estate 2) it is located on a very high floor think 37? 3) it being above the mall. There is likely to be more 1m resale HDB transactions from that block.

Clazav

Reaction score
I never visit the showflat. But from the site plan it looks impressive to have 2 tennis courts, 3 lap pools, 1 big beach pool. And the North facing stacks are rather unblock view.

Have u been to parc clementis showflat? I honestly feel the stuff they give isn't great 😅

Really feel like they cutting cost, 3br premium don't even provide oven only got microwave

But plot wise, Clavon is small la, facilities won't be as impressive I'm sure

Clazav

Reaction score
Many hdb new towns are matured. Even pasir ris is. Sought after I think yes. Even with the rise of jurong east, clementi is still highly sought after by the westie. High floor is a must, and with good view. I'm pretty sure all 1m hdb are high floor with good view.

I think the main contributing factors are 1) Clementi being a well sought after matured estate 2) it is located on a very high floor think 37? 3) it being above the mall. There is likely to be more 1m resale HDB transactions from that block.

lucario1806

Reaction score
Have u been to parc clementis showflat? I honestly feel the stuff they give isn't great 😅

Really feel like they cutting cost, 3br premium don't even provide oven only got microwave

But plot wise, Clavon is small la, facilities won't be as impressive I'm sure

This I agree. PC finishing was quite subpar compared to like Whistler Grand by CDL.

lucario1806

Reaction score
Bump. The poll results thus far shows that buyers are quite ready to absorb 16xxpsf for OCR Clementi which explains Clementi popularity in terms of resale BTO too crossing 1m.

This is where I am a little puzzled. If ppl willing to pay let’s say $1600 psf for OCR, then $1800 psf for RCR is a good deal. Only around 11% more expensive. This gap is pretty small. Correct me if I’m wrong but I rmb reading that the average premium FH has over LH is around 15-25%?

Ohw123

Reaction score
This is where I am a little puzzled. If ppl willing to pay let’s say $1600 psf for OCR, then $1800 psf for RCR is a good deal. Only around 11% more expensive. This gap is pretty small. Correct me if I’m wrong but I rmb reading that the average premium FH has over LH is around 15-25%?

Clementi imo is like a prime OCR district comparable to many RCR areas. The rental fetched there is higher than many RCR areas, including Penrose area. Thus, when rental is higher, price would definitely be higher.

lucario1806

Reaction score
What are the fittings and appliances given in Parc Clematis? What makes them subpar? :o

Sorry I don’t rmb the exact brands. Haha was at the showflat before ** happened. But I went PC then WG on the same day. I just rmb that the fittings for WG was better.

Maybe I should rephrase. PC was average. WG was very good.

Ohw123

Reaction score

I see many freeholds nowadays commanding 25 - 30% premium compared to their 99yr leasehold counterparts. So I feel Forett at only 10 - 15% premium compared to Daintree and View at Kismis is quite rare. Tho the fittings and appliances given in Daintree is definitely better in terms of brand and quality.

Ohw123

Reaction score
Sorry I don’t rmb the exact brands. Haha was at the showflat before ** happened. But I went PC then WG on the same day. I just rmb that the fittings for WG was better.

Maybe I should rephrase. PC was average. WG was very good.

WG by CDL not good 才怪 :s13:

Ohw123

Reaction score
Clementi imo is like a prime OCR district comparable to many RCR areas. The rental fetched there is higher than many RCR areas, including Penrose area. Thus, when rental is higher, price would definitely be higher.

Clavon will very likely launch at a lower psf and quantum compared to Penrose. Given that the rental Clavon would most likely fetch is higher than that of Penrose, from an investment standpoint, Clavon would definitely be the one I would choose :)

lucario1806

Reaction score
I see many freeholds nowadays commanding 25 - 30% premium compared to their 99yr leasehold counterparts. So I feel Forett at only 10 - 15% premium compared to Daintree and View at Kismis is quite rare. Tho the fittings and appliances given in Daintree is definitely better in terms of brand and quality.

Oooh so you know what the fittings and appliance are at Daintree? I went to Forett showflat twice but yet to see Daintree. I can share what’s at Forett. I honestly like Daintree site plan layout and architecture slightly better. But yes the lower price premium is attracting me to Forett for now. Let’s see actual price on launch day.

Ohw123

Reaction score
Oooh so you know what the fittings and appliance are at Daintree? I went to Forett showflat twice but yet to see Daintree. I can share what’s at Forett. I honestly like Daintree site plan layout and architecture slightly better. But yes the lower price premium is attracting me to Forett for now. Let’s see actual price on launch day.

I’m not sure what are given. But I remember some bro shared here the brand of the appliances etc given in both Daintree and Forett :D

lucario1806

Reaction score
Clavon will very likely launch at a lower psf and quantum compared to Penrose. Given that the rental Clavon would most likely fetch is higher than that of Penrose, from an investment standpoint, Clavon would definitely be the one I would choose :)

Yessss I agee with you on this!

Ohw123

Reaction score

Wow... twice? Didn’t know Forett showflat already opened :s22:

lucario1806

Reaction score
I’m not sure what are given. But I remember some bro shared here the brand of the appliances etc given in both Daintree and Forett :D

Shag how did I miss that sharing. Let me just share what’s are forett than. Hopefully someone can follow up on Daintree then we can compare

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

May not be, Clavon is by UOL may likely launch same price as Penrose or 16xxpsf above, should be higher then Parc Clematis as they need to prime it above the clement canopy resale that is also a UOL product.

Clement canopy resale is from 14xx-17xxpsf thus, I think it’s likely to be 16xxpsf for Clavon.

Ohw123

Reaction score
Shag how did I miss that sharing. Let me just share what’s are forett than. Hopefully someone can follow up on Daintree then we can compare

Found it! :D

Xirodspace posted:

I was actually doing some homework during the ** period and found that Daintree actually has quite a few plus points. Location-wise, nearer to beauty world than Forett (100–200m makes a diff when walking I tried). Also, overall landscaping doesn’t look as cramped as Forett. Even for 2BR, they are providing natural marble vs compressed marble (e.g. in Mayfair). Appliances-wise is de-Dietrich vs Forett using SMEG. Layout-wise also makes more sense than Forett (which wastes space for household shelter + has a kitchen beside Master BR -.-). Coupled with nearer TOP, lower quantum (but 99y) and existing discounts, think these are all reasons that contributed to post-Covid interest in Daintree. What do u think?

Last edited:

Ohw123

Reaction score
May not be, Clavon is by UOL may likely launch same price as Penrose or 16xxpsf above, should be higher then Parc Clematis as they need to prime it above the clement canopy resale that is also a UOL product.

Clement canopy resale is from 14xx-17xxpsf thus, I think it’s likely to be 16xxpsf for Clavon.

To me, even if Clavon were to launch at 16xxpsf, it will be at the lower end of it, nearer to 1600psf. As for Penrose, imo will definitely be the higher end of 16xxpsf or 17xxpsf. Penrose will use Parc Esta as a guide and definitely will price higher than neighbouring SUO which resale prices is at around 1500-1600psf average

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.