AirPods Pro (Beware of fakes, buy direct from Apple!)

lewis_wong

Reaction score
the AirPods Pro so prone to these issues? Got mine from a CC promo for free, working flawlessly.

I found that the noise cancellation has trouble trying to filter out higher pitched but not really a big problem.

I hate that it's so smooth though, my fingers are slightly oily and I dropped it soooo many times it has dents on the buds already, there is no good way to extract the buds from the case, so annoying.

Well, I think you probably want to consider of getting Silicone cover for your ear tips and the case. There are plenty of choices in Lazada.

https://www.lazada.sg/catalog/?q=ai...spm=a2o42.searchlist.search.go.6335481aJs1f22

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Curry_Puff

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think many airpods do have this problem, mine as well.

but mine isnt as bad as i thought to be, so im living with it right now.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, I think you probably want to consider of getting Silicone cover for your ear tips and the case. There are plenty of choices in Lazada.

https://www.lazada.sg/catalog/?q=ai...spm=a2o42.searchlist.search.go.6335481aJs1f22

Nah, I saw those same silicon covers on aliexpress for 80 cents. Not paying 15 bucks for it.

Anyway, the tolerance is soooo tight between the case and airpods, i doubt it will close once you put the silicon on.

I'll just have to live with the dents.

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try to call Apple support moments ago as my left airpods pro started to have the rattling noise. Did not realised they are closed on Sat?? I rememebered speaking to Support late last year on Sat afternoon.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple also got corporate discount? Devices included?

just went in to the online portal to take a look at the EPP price for my company. it did indicate that purchase of applecare+ can enjoy EPP discounts as well.

price cut wise nothing much to shout about. rather similar to education price.

YhqoDKT.png

C0l9sng.jpg

bsXTQyd.jpg

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
I hate that it's so smooth though, my fingers are slightly oily and I dropped it soooo many times it has dents on the buds already, there is no good way to extract the buds from the case, so annoying.

Haha. True. I’ve got no long nails and fat fingers. Always have problems taking out the ear buds from the case. Design nice but not exactly perfect for me personally.

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s only been like a week and less than 10 hours of actual use and I kenna the rattlegate issue with the right side of the AirPod pro. Going to take em back to Apple for one to one exchange since it’s still within the 14 days of purchase. What luck. If happens the next time I’m going for refund. This issue shouldn’t exist in such an expensive earphones.

If it haven’t happened to your AirPods, please get AppleCare+ if possible. The hardware seems to have problem, you don’t wanna be stuck with an expensive paperweight.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s only been like a week and less than 10 hours of actual use and I kenna the rattlegate issue with the right side of the AirPod pro. Going to take em back to Apple for one to one exchange since it’s still within the 14 days of purchase. What luck. If happens the next time I’m going for refund. This issue shouldn’t exist in such an expensive earphones.

If it haven’t happened to your AirPods, please get AppleCare+ if possible. The hardware seems to have problem, you don’t wanna be stuck with an expensive paperweight.

lol and there are still sheeps in this thread that says “it’s just you”.

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check with the staff before buying if your coy can enjoy corporate discounts, showed my staff ID and got AC+ for $43.87 :s13:
you did it at the apple store? or via the hotline?

I bought my airpods pro from qoo10, but it seems like it says my serial number is not eligible for extended coverge ?? :(

-Grift-

Reaction score

I bought my airpods pro from qoo10, but it seems like it says my serial number is not eligible for extended coverge ?? :(

Bought the AirPods on Lazada but AC+ in store. Staff did a quick check on serial no. and physical condition and that was it.

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score

Just call in or head down to the store for AC+...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.