Please where do I find <$600 accomodation in the east?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AljuniedHougangKaKiNang

Reaction score
Who asked you come here in da first place? Go say ur shiat in EDMW lah ;)

Talk to these uneducated delinquents like you is degrading. :D

1) You ownself bark, ownself spam this forum like a retard. Did your late-parents never give birth to you with a well-function's brain? Oh wait. Your deceased parents must be uneducated or retard, thats why you are barking like a lunatic dog here.

2) Again, please attend skillsfuture lessons to further brush up your English's competency before picking a debating here. Don't xiasuay yourself here or even your deceased's parents here.

3) This forum does not own by you. Neither do I. Thus, you have no power to restrict me whether to post here or not.

Moving forward, I am looking for your potential spams in this thread to reflect and prove on your parents's poor upbringing. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

C'mon, please spam with your ranting here. :s13:

Good doggyyyyyy. :s13:

Ohw123

Reaction score

1) You ownself bark, ownself spam this forum like a retard. Did your late-parents never give birth to you with a well-function's brain? Oh wait. Your deceased parents must be uneducated or retard, thats why you are barking like a lunatic dog here.

2) Again, please attend skillsfuture lessons to further brush up your English's competency before picking a debating here. Don't xiasuay yourself here or even your deceased's parents here.

3) This forum does not own by you. Neither do I. Thus, you have no power to restrict me whether to post here or not.

Moving forward, I am looking for your potential spams in this thread to reflect and prove on your parents's poor upbringing. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Nice. Good kittyyyyyyyy :s13:

Ohw123

Reaction score

Very fun to talk to ppl like you. Mouth full of shiat dun know where to shiat come shiat here. Do your potty training first lah :s13:

Last edited:

Ohw123

Reaction score

Oh ya, can add Sengkang to your name liao. And congrats WP dog

uniquely_ad

Reaction score

Jeez when someone is mocking another person about English correctness when his/her grammar errors are all over the place..

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jeez when someone is mocking another person about English correctness when his/her grammar errors are all over the place..

"prove on your parents's poor upbringing."

instead of talking about Ohw's upbringing, he talks about Ohw's parents' upbringing. :s13:

parents'
parent's
parents'
parent's
parents'
parent's
parents'
parent's
parents'
parent's

Ohw123

Reaction score
Very fun to talk to ppl like you. Mouth full of shiat dun know where to shiat come shiat here. Do your potty training first lah :s13:

Lmao... he keep quiet liao. Parents must have slapped a diaper up his ss :D

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AljuniedHougangKaKiNang
Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.