Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
***** Woody works like a snail, wonder if he will get the deals done

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
official channel. take note the name :s13:
yxISi6o.jpg

Wth!!!! Did they took the name from here!!?

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This transfer window is really short, and with Woody still nowhere to be found. If as expected, we have a less than ideal transfer window, will fans come kpkb of a lack of Director of Football again?

it's really insane thet a club of Utd's size, still rely on 1 man (Matt Judge) to do the negotiations of players. They seem to like to do 1 player by 1 player and don't have the capabilities to negotiate with a few players at one go.And not like the 1 man is really good at his job(the over prized slashed and bruno to name a few recent buys)

Don't have high hopes we will get a RW,**,CM this window. Probably contract extensions of useless players and maybe a sale or two of deadwoods.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This transfer window is really short, and with Woody still nowhere to be found. If as expected, we have a less than ideal transfer window, will fans come kpkb of a lack of Director of Football again?

it's really insane thet a club of Utd's size, still rely on 1 man (Matt Judge) to do the negotiations of players. They seem to like to do 1 player by 1 player and don't have the capabilities to negotiate with a few players at one go.And not like the 1 man is really good at his job(the over prized slashed and bruno to name a few recent buys)

Don't have high hopes we will get a RW,**,CM this window. Probably contract extensions of useless players and maybe a sale or two of deadwoods.

everytime we're on a run of bad results, then the dof rumours come out again.

i think it should be quite clear by now woody doesn't want a DOF. he wants full control.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he release such news to the press to make fans have some hope that they are working towards a DoF during transfer window. end of the day, we will close shop with no one getting the job.

i think it should be quite clear by now woody doesn't want a DOF. he wants full control.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
We really love to give other clubs tons of money. Pogba we give juve like 90M. Sancho maybe we will hit 100M. Total near 200M. And to think BVB bought sancho for 7M and the other kop pogba for free.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s obvious his strength is not on the footballing side, neither is Matt Judge. Why don’t he just get a DOF and then he can concentrate on making Utd the number 1 most valuable club? Now we are 3rd, I’m sure woody can make us first.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s obvious his strength is not on the footballing side, neither is Matt Judge. Why don’t he just get a DOF and then he can concentrate on making Utd the number 1 most valuable club? Now we are 3rd, I’m sure woody can make us first.

Not everybody think in the best interest of the club. Even more so if u are not a Football person.

I can only say Ed Woodward has his own agenda

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every manager that publicly called out Ed Woodward got axed at the end of the season.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund, PCP Capital Partners and Reuben Brothers have withdrawn from the process to buy Newcastle, Sky Sports News can exclusively reveal.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
take away power that they claw back when Fergie left? lol why would they
and with their way of negotiating, they have successfully made fans believe we are the only ones in the footballing world that have to deal with difficult people to get players. most of the early signings are always identified and worked on a year before.

the multiple sacking cause uncertainties to managers when they are still finding a footing at the club, this makes players think twice about joining.
and we are always buying players that we desperately need to fill a lacking position unlike many top teams that are just trying to further strengthen their squad with depth. they can look elsewhere when the other parties play punk while we are almost begging for players to come or bids to be accepted, even needing Fergie/Gill to step in.
their way to counter all these price hike, is to lowball and cheap out. :s13:

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i like bayern munich transfer system, they have always been strengthening their squad depth since decades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.