AMD Ryzen NB Discussion| Lenovo Thinkpad E495/E595/T495/X395 Well-rounder performance CPU + GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just talk with the CSO and ask her if there is a better promo for Lenovo she said only 9th then will be out and she dunno it now also. So still got chance :s12:

Good info. Do alert, hopefully something more interesting than frontliner for NDP.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I also face the same issue with the keyboard backlight for legion 5...
I need to go into Lenvo vantage to switch on the backlight.
Press Fn+space key only switch it off

A restart will get it back

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CPU and Screen selections

Are you looking at T14 AMD or T14 Intel on Lenovo Singapore or other countries? Or you got special business/partner login one?

The T14 AMD on Levono SG website still has only 1 CPU and 1 screen option from what I can see.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Are you looking at T14 AMD or T14 Intel on Lenovo Singapore or other countries? Or you got special business/partner login one?

The T14 AMD on Levono SG website still has only 1 CPU and 1 screen option from what I can see.

2 days ago can select but today its gone. I am just normal buyer aiming for T14 AMD

Last edited:

cryn79

Reaction score
I just talk with the CSO and ask her if there is a better promo for Lenovo she said only 9th then will be out and she dunno it now also. So still got chance :s12:

Last year was the 54% discount for the T495, I did not manage the catch this discount. A few mths later, I was lucky to still get the 4X% discount.

Hope this year is 55% discount.

tjrsasea

Reaction score

gudgud this is what I wanna hear also ahaha

tjrsasea

Reaction score
Last year was the 54% discount for the T495, I did not manage the catch this discount. A few mths later, I was lucky to still get the 4X% discount.

Hope this year is 55% discount.

a few months after ndp have 4x% discount? blackfriday/cyber Monday or which special occasion?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The legion 5 backlit keyboard issue is linked either to Lenovo vantage or the BIOS

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Gaming-Laptops/Legion-5-15ARH05-Backlit-Keyboard-problem/m-p/5024785

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I posted the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.