- Timber swing doors for bedroom and toilet
- Smeg kitchen appliances and washer/dryer
- Gessi toilet appliances
- Smart home system with panel
- Mitsubishi electric aircon

Last edited:

that_twd

Reaction score
Oooh so you know what the fittings and appliance are at Daintree? I went to Forett showflat twice but yet to see Daintree. I can share what’s at Forett. I honestly like Daintree site plan layout and architecture slightly better. But yes the lower price premium is attracting me to Forett for now. Let’s see actual price on launch day.

For Forett, seems like there is a huge proportion of the unit mix dedicated to 1 and 2 bedder. Not sure if that is the right move. Btw which unit type/bedder are you going for?

lucario1806

Reaction score
Found it! :D

Xirodspace posted:

I was actually doing some homework during the ** period and found that Daintree actually has quite a few plus points. Location-wise, nearer to beauty world than Forett (100–200m makes a diff when walking I tried). Also, overall landscaping doesn’t look as cramped as Forett. Even for 2BR, they are providing natural marble vs compressed marble (e.g. in Mayfair). Appliances-wise is de-Dietrich vs Forett using SMEG. Layout-wise also makes more sense than Forett (which wastes space for household shelter + has a kitchen beside Master BR -.-). Coupled with nearer TOP, lower quantum (but 99y) and existing discounts, think these are all reasons that contributed to post-Covid interest in Daintree. What do u think?

Ooh didn’t ask if natural marble or compressed for forett. Dietrich is indeed a better brand. Hmm based on this Daintree does have a one up on forett I guess.

Have to disagree on the layout aspect tho. With the full floor plans out. Forett does have a lot layouts which are really efficient. The 689 sqft 2br dumbbell, and 721sqft with windows for all toilets, study and kitchen are really good use of space. Quantum forett also will be lower. 2br 1bath can be ard 1.1mil but 570sqft only haha. But if we looking purely at quantum for 2br, forett is lower. Sorry I only looking at 2br.

Nearer to TOP for Daintree and the discounts are quite appealing aspects. Reasons why I never totally disregard it. Perhaps my second choice after forett for D21 new launches

lucario1806

Reaction score
For Forett, seems like there is a huge proportion of the unit mix dedicated to 1 and 2 bedder. Not sure if that is the right move. Btw which unit type/bedder are you going for?

Interesting point that you brought up. Never considered unit mix before. Could you share how unit mix affects the development and its value?

Going for 2 bedder. Honestly quite glad that there are many 2br options.

Last edited:
Reaction score
anyone regretted and want to switch vote? let's collect and balance out then i can vote to replace any switch vote for you all

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone regretted and want to switch vote? let's collect and balance out then i can vote to replace any switch vote for you all

I wanted to Chg to Forrett for the below reasons:

Reason being $200psf more than Penrose/Clavon, FH status, “Bukit timah” location, and transformation of Beauty World area.

Reaction score

Reason being $200psf more than Penrose/Clavon, FH status, “Bukit timah” location, and transformation of Beauty World area.

if another person wants to change from 3rd choice to your choice,then i can vote for Forrett to complete a 3 way swap:s13::s13:

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let’s take a poll on the upcoming new launches you would buy and why between Penrose, Forrett and Clavon. My estimate of the expected psf to serve as a guide below:

Penrose (16xxpsf)
Forrett (18xxpsf)
Calvon (16xxpsf)

As if they will sell Forett at 18xx...at most a few units at 1890 psf.

And for your info, Penrose starting price is likely to be 15xx psf anyway.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

Out of the 3, which one sells well really depend on its entry price and not so much on it’s location.
Location wise all sama sama as there r some location disadvantages among the 3 as well.

Reaction score

ok bro
I voted for Forrett on your behalf,what did you vote at first? I just want to keep track of what I swap to:s13::s13:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I based those entry prices as average prices rather than starting price. I do think there would be units at Penrose launching at 15xxpsf the bigger units on lower Floors.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I based those entry prices as average prices rather than starting price. I do think there would be units at Penrose launching at 15xxpsf the bigger units on lower Floors.

Hello forett won't launch at 18xx psf average.

I think maybe the big unit at lowest floor will start at 1888 psf only. They may launch even higher.

Your numbers are not even fair.

If forett starts at 18xx psf, then Penrose would be 15xx psf. If average, forett would probably be 20xx psf and Penrose 17xx psf.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.