News | Unauthorized Microsoft software on platform like Lazada, Shoppee (Windows/Office cheap keys)

KleoZy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree with what some mentioned, if you don't want to spend $ on the key:

- Use unactivated version
Only issue is the watermark and cannot customize theme
Windows update and etc. still can function.
- If you have a previous Windows license, can upgrade it.
However clean install using the CD-key may not work.
You have to upgrade the OS than the CD-key is registered.
- Buy a pre-build desktop

ah, you are 1/2 right about windows 7 key might not work with clean install, but you should not have an issue to install build version of 1809 and 1909 for Windows 10 with the windows 7 key, once done, boot up to windows then do upgrade to version 2004 which is build 19041.388

here is the guide on how :) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-your/d713f9f9-e91f-4ffe-a3c0-7ef9639a0559

Last edited:

Lit3s

Reaction score
actually there are tons of sites out there selling CD Keys of windows, office 2019 etc. Major attraction is you're paying a small fraction of the price like $5 bucks to get a key. They claimed these keys are original. All of the keys mostly from the gray/black market apparently. Personally had not tried any yet, just wondering will you use for some time and windows detect it as authorize and deactivate your windows; if so then no point.

easyxiaobin

Reaction score
$2-3 overpriced
i used KMS. for the price of free :s13:

tbh not alot of ppl know this, probly they didnt do much homework on googling "cheap win10 keys" :s13::s13:

kms server can also refer to ur own server AKA ur own pc, alot of ppl who use this to exploit/earn big bucks but on the side note pls be careful

easyxiaobin

Reaction score

theres way to get rid of the watermark, the kms method is one of them.

yes, there are still limitations but at the very least u can try to use 3rd party for the themes

for those who would want to try jus google win10 kms there should be alot out there

easyxiaobin

Reaction score
For consumers, Microsoft doesn't give a s**t if you bought they key from grey market or not.

For commercial usage, that's another story.

Agreed on this, microsoft focuses on enterprise sector as it is easier to earn big bucks compare to the consumer sector

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If one has perform the upgrade once, can do fresh install in the future using the same win 7 pro key..

Went thru fresh install when i hooted new parts for my new rig last time. Backup key using m/s acct will not work especially if mobo, ssd has been changed.

leowweiqi

Reaction score
If one has perform the upgrade once, can do fresh install in the future using the same win 7 pro key..

Went thru fresh install when i hooted new parts for my new rig last time. Backup key using m/s acct will not work especially if mobo, ssd has been changed.

Ssd changed still can pull thru. But Mobo changed cant

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ssd changed still can pull thru. But Mobo changed cant

Yup. DIY diy sure upgrade ma..Wan upgrade parts, might as well do the whole lot..

M/S staff took the convo offline and try to help me but couldnt do it. Eventually i DL just reinstall again and this time hamtam in win 7 key, and it work.. :s13:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good to ban those $10 sellers. Sell until so exp. Moi $1.60 upgrade key still working well after 3 years... :s13:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can find a legit Windows 10 Pro retail version to purchase? I see a lot of supposed retail versions with CD or USB flash drive on Lazada, but not sure if these are legit considering that they going for at least 4 to 5 times cheaper than what I would expect. I am ok to buy from shops, but after looking around at a few price list, they normally only sell OEM version.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can find a legit Windows 10 Pro retail version to purchase? I see a lot of supposed retail versions with CD or USB flash drive on Lazada, but not sure if these are legit considering that they going for at least 4 to 5 times cheaper than what I would expect. I am ok to buy from shops, but after looking around at a few price list, they normally only sell OEM version.

Buy from Microsoft.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
No Discussion of Pirated CD keys here. Or keys that cost less than original price. Yes, the key works, but getting them and selling them online for a profit is not.

Any discussion involving this will result in infraction point given. Thanks.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can buy directly from Microsoft at S$399. Definitely legit. :)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/store/b/windows

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you have budget for high end mobo or graphic, why not set aside some budget to get a legit copy of Windows?

If not consider prebuild desktop like Dell or Asus.
not many people can afford computer......let alone the software for learning. :(
i don't support pirated but they should make it more affordable for students to learn. :s22:

those pre-build includes the volume license price in their package. The specs is way below.... usable but not really for tertiary learning.....:(

I supposed if I buy from MS store directly, it should be a retail version right? It is not clearly stated. Don't want to be paying 400 bucks for a dumb OEM version. :s22:
help u ask ;)
fkqZgCA.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.