[OFFICIAL] MyRepublic Mobile

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah, agree. But i think telcos won't so fast recycle these numbers. Unless you divert to a fixed line number.:s22:

last time singtel also always added voicemail in by default when you sign up a new line with them. and the voicemail cannot be removed on the spot. only after the line is active only then only can their hotline to remove. irritating too.

but now they seems to have exclude the voicemail by default.

besides, last time singtel if u dun have voice mail, they give u missed call alert service by default. just did a check, they had ceased the service since last year. WTF.

Last edited:

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
How is the coverage on my republic? I use singtel and wife uses m1.. Planning to get the $10 plan for our helper. Any feedback? Customer service ok?

Was planning to get tpg but read that their customer service damn cui no one responds.

Anyone? :D

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
myrepublic is using m1. so if ur wife is happy with m1 now. it will be the similar experience for myrepublic.

Customer service ok?. Tpg offer better but then ppl say wanna cancel also can't.

BTW what is the throttled speed for Myrepublic ah?

Last edited:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Customer service ok?. Tpg offer better but then ppl say wanna cancel also can't

customer service is ok. they do live chat only. but they are quite responsive and handle the requests well. no issue for me.

forget about TPG if this is ur main line. u will vormit blood. the huge amount of data for the cheap $10 per month does not qualify a usable mobile line yet unless u totally do not care about coverage issue which u are fine with places with zero signal at places such as underground MRT where you will be totally out of contact.

no contract for MR anyway, u at most will only waste one month subscription of $10 to try (Plus a totally insignificant delivery charge if u sign up online). if u are really not happy, can port out to other telco anytime.

Last edited:

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
customer service is ok. they do live chat only. but they are quite responsive and handle the requests well. no issue for me.

forget about TPG if this is ur main line. u will vormit blood. the huge amount of data for the cheap $10 per month does not qualify a usable mobile line yet unless u totally do not care about coverage issue which u are fine with places with zero signal at places such as underground MRT where you will be totally out of contact.

no contract for MR anyway, u at most will only waste one month subscription of $10 to try (Plus a totally insignificant delivery charge if u sign up online). if u are really not happy, can port out to other telco anytime.

Perfect thanks! Do u know what is the throttled speed when u finish the data?

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Perfect thanks! Do u know what is the throttled speed when u finish the data?

384kbps. Dun expect much on this. U can do WhatsApp etc. no issues. You can surf hardwarezone forum decently with the speed. But dun expect to surf content rich websites or do video streaming at all.
Even u can do that the experience won’t be good at all.

Best to sign up this plan if only u can live with 6GB else at least add $5.99 for extra 10GB or sign up those $20 SIM only plans with much more data instead

tytyty333

Reaction score
MyRepublic can't receive OTP from Singlife since this week.

MyRepublic can't receive OTP from Singlife since this week.

Anyone has the :(same problem?

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Over $5,500 worth of prizes for 55 winners
If you’re a MyRepublic customer, enter our lucky draw for free and stand to win 1 of the following prizes:

A Sony BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (worth $2,249)
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum and Mop (worth $429)
TP-Link KC120 Indoor Wi-Fi Security Camera (worth $139)
Luminarc PureBox (Set of 2 worth $39)
The deadline for entry submissions is 17 August 2020. We’ll contact you via SMS on 1 September 2020 if you’re a winner.

:o

3.7. The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of prizes.

3.8. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by us for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
384kbps. Dun expect much on this. U can do WhatsApp etc. no issues. You can surf hardwarezone forum decently with the speed. But dun expect to surf content rich websites or do video streaming at all.
Even u can do that the experience won’t be good at all.

Best to sign up this plan if only u can live with 6GB else at least add $5.99 for extra 10GB or sign up those $20 SIM only plans with much more data instead

Can do low quality YouTube? Reason is my helper sometimes uses YouTube kids to distract my kids haha

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally wanna port in from CL to MR but kanna this deposit thing. Most ppl here also have this n paid?

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally wanna port in from CL to MR but kanna this deposit thing. Most ppl here also have this n paid?

not all are asked to pay. it depends on ur credit report (telco one not the usual credit card etc. one).

if u terminate the line, they refund the $100 quite fast. so it depends if u are comfortable to have $100 locked at their side while u continue to use their service until the day u terminate.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Over $5,500 worth of prizes for 55 winners
If you’re a MyRepublic customer, enter our lucky draw for free and stand to win 1 of the following prizes:

A Sony BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (worth $2,249)
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum and Mop (worth $429)
TP-Link KC120 Indoor Wi-Fi Security Camera (worth $139)
Luminarc PureBox (Set of 2 worth $39)
The deadline for entry submissions is 17 August 2020. We’ll contact you via SMS on 1 September 2020 if you’re a winner.

:o

3.7. The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of prizes.

3.8. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by us for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.

soliciting particular and contact info for marketing purpose? haha.

anyway, i tried earlier, the website seems to be down is it?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I kena also lor.

I signed up primarily to transfer ownership of the line to me without fees.

Contacted the MR support to see if they can covert my deposit to be a credit against future bills, they cannot.

Probably looking to switch again after a month or two. Probably StarHub Giga.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.