Back to School Promotion 2020

sueannje

Reaction score
seems like ipad pro is in high demand. gotta wait till mid-sep to receive the item

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I managed to self collect it 2 weeks ago. It was out of stock all the way till mid September but sometimes if you refresh you might get lucky with some loose stock appearing. But they gone in the next hr.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
seems like ipad pro is in high demand. gotta wait till mid-sep to receive the item

yup, i ordered immediately when this promo starts, and the delivery is in august.

but i am considering whether to give up the idea of owning an ipad pro now. probably it is wiser to wait for the mini-led display variants.

I managed to self collect it 2 weeks ago. It was out of stock all the way till mid September but sometimes if you refresh you might get lucky with some loose stock appearing. But they gone in the next hr.

sueannje

Reaction score
yup, i ordered immediately when this promo starts, and the delivery is in august.

but i am considering whether to give up the idea of owning an ipad pro now. probably it is wiser to wait for the mini-led display variants.

why so many people buying ipad pro? i thought now having economic crisis. lol

can u still cancel ur order? i guess if u arent in a hurry to use it then just wait for it since you prefer that display.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
why so many people buying ipad pro? i thought now having economic crisis. lol

can u still cancel ur order? i guess if u arent in a hurry to use it then just wait for it since you prefer that display.

haha. u are one of them what.
cannot cancel now. but once i got the item, i can easily return it back to apple. :D

anyway, i seriously think that i should wait till the next refresh. at least where the processor has significant improvement as well as the display then change.

the 2020 model of ipad pro is more like a 'transition' model to the next greater upgrade.

same like iphone xs/11 pro are transition models from x, but iphone 12 pro should be the one to get instead due to redesign.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
tbh Shopback 4.5% was most worth to purchase

combine with the back to school offer it is a significant extra savings.

but i think i will wait till next year the buy the new ipad pro. hopefully they launch it before end of September next year so i can get it with back to school offer again.

sueannje

Reaction score
any recommendation for which credit card to use?

my total bag adds up to $1,598. if i use my current cc, the points from this purchase can claim up to $40 ntuc voucher, equals to about 2.5%

anyone knows of any other good rebate / cash back cards? lol

clement7903

Reaction score
Anyone knows if they still have stock for 128GB 11 ipad pro which I can self collect?

Or is it OOS till mid sept as stated on the website?

Reaction score
the 4.5% one got any capped?

Cap on number of devices you can purchase. However promo is already over, cashback back to 1% only.

Anyone knows if they still have stock for 128GB 11 ipad pro which I can self collect?

Or is it OOS till mid sept as stated on the website?

Sometimes Apple store will have stock, you need to check their website frequently. Once in stock you can order self pick up.

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like Ipad all sold out except for the most expensive models.

Do you think they will have it in stock soon at their store or have to follow the delivery time?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.