OLA EC @ Anchorvale

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
If non pool view, 3rm psf<$1.1k psf, and the size are honestly reasonable, as compared to Resale Condo ard Compassone which are already $1.3k psf at @ 5yrs og age. Worse still, cant even fit in a queen size bed for non -mbr. :s22:

Firstly, you mentioned size is reasonable but complain cannot fit queen size bed? I am a little confused. Do you mean OLA can fit queen size in all bedrooms but the resales can't?

How can you compare anchorvale with condos beside sengkang mrt? Obviously it has to be cheaper. And just to let you know, if you are new to the market, there are thousands of units around OLA sold for $800psf or less not too long ago. How are you going to compete with them if you pay OLA at current prices.

I suggest you look at Sengkang resales into greater detail, there are surely many cheap resales around. And just to remind you, this is an EC.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
If non pool view, 3rm psf<$1.1k psf, and the size are honestly reasonable, as compared to Resale Condo ard Compassone which are already $1.3k psf,
and cant even fit in a queen size bed for non -mbr.

Hospital wise imo is a double edge sword, personally had an incident with aging parents requiring emergency warding,and I'm thankful to it.
As long as dont take the blocks directly opposite the Community Hospital, I think its pretty wise.. just my 2c woth :s12:
I hope your parents are ok.

Personally, I don't see it as any advantage at all to stay so near. It only took me 10 mins from my place to drive there. For me, doesn't really justify as an advantage to stay near, unless you are talking about really sick people, or doctors/nurses who need to go to the hospital everyday.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Firstly, you mentioned size is reasonable but complain cannot fit queen size bed? I am a little confused. Do you mean OLA can fit queen size in all bedrooms but the resales can't?

How can you compare anchorvale with condos beside sengkang mrt? Obviously it has to be cheaper. And just to let you know, if you are new to the market, there are thousands of units around OLA sold for $800psf or less not too long ago. How are you going to compete with them if you pay OLA at current prices.

I suggest you look at Sengkang resales into greater detail, there are surely many cheap resales around. And just to remind you, this is an EC.

I think he meant the private resales at Compass Heights are too small and can only fit in queen size.

But I would not be surprised at the slightly higher price. If developers has a choice and limited funding to buy enbloc, they will choose Compass Heights over any other nearby condos.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
####

My friends staying in units from this developer (different projects) fed-back many defects and Low quality complaints...

Heard their cabinets and wood materials, grow mushroom like fungi, after just two months of use.

Just take note or talk to friends who stay or own units from this developer.

####

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The incessant replaying of the ad after so long off air

Is a sure sign of cmi

1oriYagami

Reaction score
I hope your parents are ok.

Personally, I don't see it as any advantage at all to stay so near. It only took me 10 mins from my place to drive there. For me, doesn't really justify as an advantage to stay near, unless you are talking about really sick people, or doctors/nurses who need to go to the hospital everyday.

actuali referring to La Fiesta & Luxurie. Having a busy work schedule,
staying just across the road, makes a huge difference, especially with kiddos attending pre & primary school at diff age gap.
Also considering the price appreciation of these projects are nt reali climbing.. based on the 13xx psf entry price seems nt sensible..

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Means can’t sell lah

if u see the balance units chart, certain blocks are not selling as well I think.

Specifically those facing hospital directly.

Maybe I'm wrong and it will sell like hotcakes.

I really like the location still, pity I'm priced out of it. No matter how I calculate, they pegged the prices for buyers to be 30 years slaves to the house.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
if u see the balance units chart, certain blocks are not selling as well I think.

Specifically those facing hospital directly.

Maybe I'm wrong and it will sell like hotcakes.

I really like the location still, pity I'm priced out of it. No matter how I calculate, they pegged the prices for buyers to be 30 years slaves to the house.

Those facing the hospital will be the last to go, unless the buyer really got budget constraint...since now they still got choice, of cos choose the better facing one first

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.