Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

mace_1980

Reaction score
I just got one two weeks back ..8610. From emperor. It’s actually not a very popular watch you know ... the only time it was selling above the ad price was when it was just released in 2016... in fact 2 years ago it was still available on the display case with some room for discount if you pay in case .

Thanks for the info. :)

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking through the 2009 Price list (Canadian dollars)

The Submariner LV, GMT and Daytona... Good old times
lzFrPvjl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

jlyr1987

Reaction score
Looking for sea dweller

Hi All, newbie here. Looking for a seadweller but has been pretty tough at most of THG shops. Only saw some yacht masters half gold there. any one has any luck so far?

estrangable

Reaction score
Sea dweller red line is even rarer than a sub date ... very unlikely u can just walk and get one . Maybe you are special then

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

boroangel

Reaction score
Can try 7% off, if you push really hard. Try to go during near end of the month, when they are closing the sales book as usually it's easier to push for the best discounts and freebies, Rolex umbrella...etc

does anyone know what is the actual retail price of a Lady Datejust at the moment?

I have no idea of how the market prices are like in the shops as this is new for me.

jammah

Reaction score
Hi All, newbie here. Looking for a seadweller but has been pretty tough at most of THG shops. Only saw some yacht masters half gold there. any one has any luck so far?

Saw a SS deepsea black 44mm at AD but almost $17K. Next time I went already sold. At this price worth it meh? Half gold and full gold can get quite easily. Need to find SS ones.

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fun Rolex post on this slow Wednesday.

Nickname unique to SG and maybe HK.

Rolex King = Solid gold DD
Rolex Boy King = Solid gold DJ
Rolex Star = TT DJ (Rarely heard)
Rolex Boy = Mid size DJ
Rolex Queen = Solid gold ladies DJ
Rolex kia = Rolex 6694

满天星 = Paved Diamond Dial 

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try 7% off, if you push really hard. Try to go during near end of the month, when they are closing the sales book as usually it's easier to push for the best discounts and freebies, Rolex umbrella...etc

Is rolex umbrella available at all ADs? Thinking of asking for one during my next upcoming purchase

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't waste time on umbrella , Cap and golf tee.

Ask for a bigger watch box or the winder (if available). Usually, I just mentioned, my wife wants to keep her jewelry together (this usually unlocked the bigger box) - =:p

rolex_watch_winder_(nBdY).jpg

Rolex-Watch-Winder-thumb-1440xauto-31747.jpg

yn0ps81nusb51.jpg

jammah

Reaction score
Is rolex umbrella available at all ADs? Thinking of asking for one during my next upcoming purchase

Rolex only the watch worth money. Give also not much use. You carry Rolex umbrella people think it is like Lexus biscuit.

jlyr1987

Reaction score
Saw a SS deepsea black 44mm at AD but almost $17K. Next time I went already sold. At this price worth it meh? Half gold and full gold can get quite easily. Need to find SS ones.
I think quite worth leh. Quite hard to find. Either that or need to queue or buy datejust to jump the line.

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't waste time on umbrella , Cap and golf tee.

Ask for a bigger watch box or the winder (if available). Usually, I just mentioned, my wife wants to keep her jewelry together (this usually unlocked the bigger box) - =:p

rolex_watch_winder_(nBdY).jpg

Rolex-Watch-Winder-thumb-1440xauto-31747.jpg

yn0ps81nusb51.jpg

The box looks pretty good

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.