Cheap clean bulk foods

GreenTea97

Reaction score
Hey everyone, not new to bodybuilding and fitness in general as I used to dabble in it quite a number of years back but quit due to school and just being lazy :s13: however I've recently decided to get back into it hopefully on a clean diet as i've had bad experiences with dirty bulking in the past (developed an elevated blood pressure as a result) so i'm just wondering if it's possible to clean bulk on a budget in sg, what are some of the lobangs u guys use to keep your overall budget as low as possible, wouldn't mind any easy recipes for a 3000 calorie meal plan too so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
Frozen chicken (filets) per kg $4.25, frozen mixed veggies 500g $1.15, eggs and rice staple.

You can add in other stuff to your liking

Sent from 草你马的 using GAGT

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for this man. How do you add variety to your diet? Been trying to gain weight.

i selected chicken, veggies and white rice as its mostly readily accepted by most folk's body, make it a core/staple diet and from there depending on your goals, adjust the portions or/and frequencies, as your body stabilizes on such a diet, you can add/play around with extra ingredients, condiments, macros etc. if you get what i mean.

tinyspeck5

Reaction score
Hey everyone, not new to bodybuilding and fitness in general as I used to dabble in it quite a number of years back but quit due to school and just being lazy :s13: however I've recently decided to get back into it hopefully on a clean diet as i've had bad experiences with dirty bulking in the past (developed an elevated blood pressure as a result) so i'm just wondering if it's possible to clean bulk on a budget in sg, what are some of the lobangs u guys use to keep your overall budget as low as possible, wouldn't mind any easy recipes for a 3000 calorie meal plan too so any input would be greatly appreciated.

i agree with the kinds of food the rest of the posters have said
to get em cheap i get it on shopee so that i don't need to drag myself to ntuc lolol they got a lot of affordable fresh and frozen food so i think should be easy for you to keep on your diet

KayElf

Reaction score
Frozen chicken (filets) per kg $4.25, frozen mixed veggies 500g $1.15, eggs and rice staple.

You can add in other stuff to your liking

Where do you get frozen chicken fillet at $4.25? Which brand? 1kg can split into how many meals? I am exploring cheapest possible food to bulk too.

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you get frozen chicken fillet at $4.25? Which brand? 1kg can split into how many meals? I am exploring cheapest possible food to bulk too.
Ntuc brand is frangosul, i eat almost 1kg daily with my rice and veggies, oats and eggs, i eat according to my planned daily activities/training.

KayElf

Reaction score
Ntuc brand is frangosul, i eat almost 1kg daily with my rice and veggies, oats and eggs, i eat according to my planned daily activities/training.

1kg a day?! No wonder I am not bulking. What about frozen mixed vege, which brand? So far found ** Mixed Vege at NTUC is the lowest.

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
1kg a day?! No wonder I am not bulking. What about frozen mixed vege, which brand? So far found ** Mixed Vege at NTUC is the lowest.

1kg of lean chicken doesnt have much calories, the frozen mixed veggies i get are called Asia Evergreen for now promo is 2 for $3.25, used to be $1.15 per pack

KayElf

Reaction score
1kg of lean chicken doesnt have much calories, the frozen mixed veggies i get are called Asia Evergreen for now promo is 2 for $3.25, used to be $1.15 per pack
Thanks for the sharing. I found & bought both the $4.25 chicken fillet and $3.25 for 2 mix vege today.

I also usually buy those $1.55 for 2 tofu. Hunting for cheap chic peas and beans as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.