P2 to 4 Math assessment books

hello7777777

Reaction score
Hello,
Do you have any challenging P2-4 Math assessment books to recommend from Popular bookshop?

Thank you so much.

limtk55

Reaction score
Hello,
Do you have any challenging P2-4 Math assessment books to recommend from Popular bookshop?

Thank you so much.
Have you found any yet?
Why don't you try the TOP Maths Exam Questions by the publisher EPH?

That should keep your children occupied for quite a while.

jayleenstellar

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you so much.
Try conquer problem sums from on sponge. They can only be purchased online from their site or very limited school bookshop.

Google for onsponge conquer problem sums

iygnaug

Suspended
Reaction score
For math, Andrew Er series is known to be challenging. For the different topics, normally there will be 3 levels of difficulties. Not recommended for the weaker students without academic guidance as they will give up easily for the level 3 questions.

Pegasus08

Reaction score
I dunno if it's challenging but I get those with daily assessments, it's bite sized so not like a lot for my kids to do.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.