GSS IS COMING

mrsmartyspecs

Reaction score
So I saw in the news yesterday that GSS is still going on and for the first time it'll be online. Probably Singaporean's favourite time of the year haha, myself included. Looking forward to getting many good deals. I'm looking to refurbish my home a little this year, since I also WFH... thinking of maybe switching out some of the lights, to get some better lighting. But i probably want something sustainable. Any recommendations?

mrsmartyspecs

Reaction score
if you are looking for things like lamps, i am currently using the LED one from Schneider Electric, but if you are looking at switches, I am using the one from MK. both are okay!
I'm looking more at switches and lightbulbs. But if i recall, Schneider Electric sells switches too yes? not sure how is it like compared to MK. How's your experience with the MK switch?

mrsmartyspecs

Reaction score
It's good! Product wise i think its doing ok so far, no problems at all. I enjoy their customer service, the guy who installed it was very polite and efficient. I saw many online reviews and they say the same thing. You'll probably have to look around the reviews to see which is better, but I know currently Schneider Electric has a National Day Promotion, and you can like even customize your switch which i tot was quite cool. saw it on Lazada: https://www.lazada.sg/shop/schneider-electric-official-store
cool thanks. checked it out, the customized switch does look cool. Schneider also has a lot of sustainable products, and smart home solutions. i need to make sure i budget, or not i will overspend hahah

Reaction score
Anyone knows if those furniture / electronics stores will be having GSS? Like courts, Harvey norman, Gain City etc.

Cause I'm looking to furnish my new house with new fridge, sofa, dining tables, TV, washer+dryer, bed frame etc. Saw them having some online and in store promotions now for National Days but don't know if I should get it now or wait for GSS

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.