[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apologies for asking a noob question here. Seeing that all of you so pro.

Been on ps4 for a while, was on pc prior. Current default settings for controller.

Trying to improve my aim in cod. It felt easier on pc. The controller just feels jumpy in my hands. Tried to use another game breaking dawn to get used to the aim, thot i got it since that game was easy peasy.

Then went back to cod and my aim is horrendous. Very vexed. Don't wan ly ps4 to turn into white elephant.

Any advice?

1st person shooter like cod, battlefield is always better to play on pc. for ps4 just have to get used to playing on controller.

yuseiyow

Reaction score
Moi sold my ps4 slim already. Waiting to buy ps5 on day one

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Heng moi sold my ps4 because the controller wont be compatible with ps5 �

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

witchylsc

Reaction score
Probably depending on the game. I don't play COD or BF multiplayer, but when playing the story campaigns, I find that the guns are terrible to aim, especially at the beginning, those weapons are really bad, no range, bad recoil etc. It's only when getting better weapons later that they become playable.

I suggest trying Destiny 2, which is free-to-play (for all year 1 contents), see if it works for you. The controller aim-assist is pretty good (depends on weapon though, as it is an attribute for each weapon, and each instance of a weapon can have certain mods that helps).

Thanks
Guess no other way, other than to get used to the controller

witchylsc

Reaction score
1st person shooter like cod, battlefield is always better to play on pc. for ps4 just have to get used to playing on controller.

Thanks. The joystick gets to me. Gotta get used to it. Trying to declutter so no more pc , using instead surface pro.

Don't wish to get another space eating pc for now.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
after the patch, the aim assist in GOT is strong when using the ranged bow or blowpipe :D

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
《方根膠捲》 Root Film

New game from the Root Letter series. No multiple ending this time :s22: but have 2 protagonists. Visually it's all static images only, and very few at that. In the first game at least there are some dynamic movement (like different frames moving around) even though the pictures are static. This one seems very low budget, nothing moves at all. The art style is nice but to me not as beautiful as the first game. Story like not very engaging.

I've only seen the above let's play, hope it gets more interesting later, cos I really love the first game.

There's a demo available on SG PSN:

Demo: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP5846-CUSA23818_00-DEMO000000000000

The first game (I remember it was PS+ free game before), for comparison:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
because those characters might not as big as Spider-Man

You need to understand that Spiderman is Sony's property just like Mario is Nintendo's.

Famous or not it is still up to Sony to decide how others can or cannot use their property.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Been on ps4 for a while, was on pc prior. Current default settings for controller.

Trying to improve my aim in cod. It felt easier on pc. The controller just feels jumpy in my hands. Tried to use another game breaking dawn to get used to the aim, thot i got it since that game was easy peasy.

Then went back to cod and my aim is horrendous. Very vexed. Don't wan ly ps4 to turn into white elephant.

Any advice?

FPS games have always been a strong genre on PC due to the keyboard & mouse combo.

Playing these games on consoles with joypad or joystick need getting used to and some can overcome it while others couldn't (I fall under the latter).

Instead of turning it to a white elephant you should check out all the top non FPS game releases on PS4. I can say they're much better and enjoyable than most non FPS PC games.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to understand that Spiderman is Sony's property just like Mario is Nintendo's.

Famous or not it is still up to Sony to decide how others can or cannot use their property.
Uh, Sony only owns the Spider-man movie rights, not game. That's why Spider-man can appear in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, a Switch exclusive game. :s22:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uh, Sony only owns the Spider-man movie rights, not game. That's why Spider-man can appear in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, a Switch exclusive game. :s22:

Who owns the Spider-man game character rights?

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any advice?

I have been playing cod on consoles since ps2 and i played fps on pc too.

For consoles, pierce is right. You need a good gun which you need to grind for it along with their perks. Next is console has some sort of auto aiming so you do not need to deadly accurate like we did for pc and mouse. . What matters is your reflexs. Try practicing Quick scope aim and shoot.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
In 2018, Marvel’s Spider-Man launched exclusively for PlayStation 4. The game released to critical acclaim and has since become one of the best selling superhero games of all time with over 13 million units sold worldwide as of August 2019.

legal exclusive video game rights for Spider-Man presumably still belong to Marvel.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The joystick gets to me. Gotta get used to it. Trying to declutter so no more pc , using instead surface pro.

Don't wish to get another space eating pc for now.

console is more for action and adventure or 3rd person type of games if using controller,....pc still has the best fps experience with keyboard and mouse.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The game is good.
Surprising giving out as free for a new game.
Quite fun!
Anyone here playing? Lol
Very good strategy for Fall Guys to be given free with PS+. It's like Rocket League which was previously launched first on PS+ and went on to become one of the greatest success stories. Hope they can add new game modes quick enough before it becomes too repetitive.

How's your experience with the servers? I heard many people getting dropped or having difficulty connecting.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
console is more for action and adventure or 3rd person type of games if using controller,....pc still has the best fps experience with keyboard and mouse.
older gamers the pc fps too intense especially for cod warzone the pvp is too intense :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.