SUSS LAW 2021

Blablablaksheep

Reaction score
oh have u received notification for interview ? i wonder if they place high weightage on the essay. i was pretty flustered too lol

Not yet. But suss admin mentioned that if you meet the minimum requirements, you will be eligible for an online intvw. Essay is also online lol. Dont take my word for it tho.

sueannje

Reaction score
Not yet. But suss admin mentioned that if you meet the minimum requirements, you will be eligible for an online intvw. Essay is also online lol. Dont take my word for it tho.

oh thanks for the information! must have switched to online due to covid

Blablablaksheep

Reaction score
oh thanks for the information! must have switched to online due to covid

You have a bachelors in? And also, did u prov SUSS supporting documents to show your commitment towards fam & crim law? If so, what activities/volunteer work are u involved with?

Blablablaksheep

Reaction score
Hi guys, I recently applied for this course and took LNAT on mid July. May I know when the LNAT results are released (the invigilators at my test site told me that it's within 48 hrs but that wasn't true) and how much of a factor the LNAT score is in securing a place in SUSS?

Also, I'm applying as a transfer applicant with a-levels certificate, and I understand that this course is geared towards mid-career individuals. Will this negatively affect the success of my application?

Did u apply for LLB or Juris Doc?

If LLB shud be ok. But JD the bare minimal is a bachelors deg. SUSS mentioned they wont even process your application if you are dont have a bachelors degree

FruitFliesLikeBanana

Reaction score
Did u apply for LLB or Juris Doc?

If LLB shud be ok. But JD the bare minimal is a bachelors deg. SUSS mentioned they wont even process your application if you are dont have a bachelors degree

Applied for LLB. Still think that I will have much less priority as an applicant since I am applying to transfer uni instead of being fresh from school.

Just received my LNAT score 30+ minutes ago. 23 out of 42 (above average).

Just received too! Now, we just have to wait for SUSS to (hopefully) contact us for an interview.

greatbear

Reaction score
anybody in their mid 30s apply for this or had gone through it? whats the career path?

producer.grd

Reaction score
I believe they will begin sending out notifications for interview this week judging from past years' records (third week of Aug). Get your marks on~

PS: Speaking of the devil, just received an e-mail from them minutes ago regarding the essay date (to be done along with Zoom of course)~as well as the Zoom panel interview which will take place on a later date to be fixed~

Last edited:

FruitFliesLikeBanana

Reaction score
I believe they will begin sending out notifications for interview this week judging from past years' records (third week of Aug). Get your marks on~

PS: Speaking of the devil, just received an e-mail from them minutes ago regarding the essay date (to be done along with Zoom of course)~as well as the Zoom panel interview which will take place on a later date to be fixed~

Just received the email too! Anyone knows what kind of essay question they will be asking?

sueannje

Reaction score

wow thanks for the information! u really took notice of the date!

badrjww

Reaction score
hi! i received an email for interview from suss today! anyone of you know how to prepare? :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.