[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Very good strategy for Fall Guys to be given free with PS+. It's like Rocket League which was previously launched first on PS+ and went on to become one of the greatest success stories. Hope they can add new game modes quick enough before it becomes too repetitive.

How's your experience with the servers? I heard many people getting dropped or having difficulty connecting.

Day 1 launch was chaotic, can't find server and server unstable.
Day 2, able to join a few matches.
Quite fun and not bad. Maybe it is a relatively new game.
Like you mentioned, repetitive. But, fun to play with friends. :s13:

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had fun and but mini rotations could have more variety. I read there are 20 but only played 5-6 of them.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

mliolukiye

Reaction score
How's your experience with the servers? I heard many people getting dropped or having difficulty connecting.

It was bad last night. Tried connecting ("looking for players....") for like 5 times, each time 3 to 5 minutes. Even restarted ps4 and game. Gave up. In the end, my family cannot even play 1 show.

Maybe tonight try again. Chaotic, cute and funny game though.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
軒轅劍7 coming to PS4 in 2020. NT 1280 / HKD.318 (about SGD 56).

Wonder will this game sell well on PS4.

Leecall a lot of the old PC fansee ish angry at how the dev ish influenced by the AT investors and tune down the gamepray into hack and slash grinding MMO style and lost the favor of the original classic epic RPG (especially it's traditional pokemon style system had been tune down a lot in this version), thus many had boycotted the PC version of this game. Tiagong the backlash so bad that they eventually cancelled the MMO version. :(

So if the sentiment about the PS4 version ish similar, think this new sequel will only attract the newer generation especially the non-PC gamers nia. :(

Milich

Master Member
Reaction score

Leecall a lot of the old PC fansee ish angry at how the dev ish influenced by the AT investors and tune down the gamepray into hack and slash grinding MMO style and lost the favor of the original classic epic RPG (especially it's traditional pokemon style system had been tune down a lot in this version), thus many had boycotted the PC version of this game. Tiagong the backlash so bad that they eventually cancelled the MMO version. :(

So if the sentiment about the PS4 version ish similar, think this new sequel will only attract the newer generation especially the non-PC gamers nia. :(

Support chinese game by hooting gate of firnament n sword & fairy 6 i think. Felt disappointed.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I remember weebs being pissed off about Genshin Impact copying Breath of the Wild. :s13: The internet is stupid.

shin7829

Reaction score
Sword and fairy 6. My game is hang at certain part and there is no way to progress to even continue the game. Sian

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Support chinese game by hooting gate of firnament n sword & fairy 6 i think. Felt disappointed.

Modern Chinese games tio influenced by China market gao gao, they tend to focus way too much on graphic and not really concern about gamepray or even story liao. Beside most AT like hack and slash and\or MMO kind of games so most of big titles chinese games are going this route liao.

The Gate of Firnament to many fansee ish not really a true sequel for heavenly sword series as the gamepray changed too much cum story also not nice and characters not really likeable. Thus many fansee are disappointed with this sequel too. Think the best in the whole series are still the Scar of Sky and Dance of the maple banner, ironically both are gaiden sequel like gate of firnament. Too bad they didn't do any remastering or remade of those old games.

S & F 5&6 think many don't like also due to teh gamepray change too much from the traditional CRPG and become an awkward mutation between RT and hack & slash pray style. Though to the be fair this series the best selling point tend to the story rather than the gamepray, especially the first 3 games the story considered the best and got the more memorial characters. The 4th game story not great ish still okay but after that ish go down slope very fast. :(

But tiagong the hack and slash MMO kind of games tend to sell very well in AT land if got very nice graphic so can only llst for those who like chinese games. :(

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tried the beta of Avengers.

understandably its beta, there are tons of stuff to improved upon.

difficult to use iron man to shoot and fly at the same time. maybe it's better on PC.

Hulk combos are too easily interrupted. It's Hulk for god sake. :s13:

black widow is for players who love to dodge and counter.

Kamala is an all rounder, can heal, can attack

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried the beta of Avengers.

understandably its beta, there are tons of stuff to improved upon.

difficult to use iron man to shoot and fly at the same time. maybe it's better on PC.

Hulk combos are too easily interrupted. It's Hulk for god sake. :s13:

black widow is for players who love to dodge and counter.

Kamala is an all rounder, can heal, can attack
Don't like Kamala as a character at all with her background and design. :(

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DXtL1wol.jpg

Started this game recently

Super good!

It's from Remedy, the makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break (both Xbox games that I didn't get a chance to play)

Reviews are very good everywhere.
It came out early last year, why so low profile?!

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos she don't eat sio bak ? :( just kidding.

for story wise it makes sense for her to be there.
Maybe, trying to shoehorn her Pakistan Muslim!!! background in, her design and name, she just disgusts me, dunno why. Especially the Muslim part where actual Gods exists, like why even bother with religion. :s22:

DXtL1wol.jpg

Super good!

It's from Remedy, the makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break (both Xbox games that I didn't get a chance to play)

Cause last year, it's already Aug 2020. Remedy games don't usually get a lot of hype anyway due to their storytelling, it's a niche crowd. Just look at Alan Wake.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Maybe, trying to shoehorn her Pakistan Muslim!!! background in, her design and name, she just disgusts me, dunno why. Especially the Muslim part where actual Gods exists, like why even bother with religion. :s22:

nowadays comics/games/movie have to "cater" to all sort of people.

muslim/asian/gay/trans/lesbian/bisexual/black people.

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DXtL1wol.jpg

Super good!

I waiting for this to have a good sale before buying.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I need to pre order marvel avengers in order to dl the free demo or don’t need ?
yes you will need to, and the progression in beta will not be carried over to the actual release next month

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I need to pre order marvel avengers in order to dl the free demo or don’t need ?
See below:
Marvel’s Avengers beta

PlayStation 4 players will be the first to play the Beta! The Beta for those who pre-ordered on PS4 will take place from August 7-9 with pre-loading available on August 6. Following that, the Open Beta for all PlayStation players will be available from August 14-16 and August 21-23. You also do not need PlayStation Plus to participate in the Beta, so all your friends are free to join!

...Other progress – such as story progress, gear, and character leveling, will not be carried over to the final game. However, your progress will carry over between weekends

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/0...r-table-brings-beta-breakdown-hawkeye-reveal/
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/0...hallenges-and-cosmetics-for-marvels-avengers/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.