[OFFICIAL] LG V50

smeagoly

Reaction score
I see thanks for sharing, see if qoo10 will give any nice coupons maybe I will whack

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Looks like I will consider a V50 for the fact that I don't need to use a adaptor to charge with the 2nd screen on, and better camera set up. Can I still find brand new sets?

Also, users of Korea V50... any issues with using bank apps like UOB Mighty pay?

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Funny how the qoo10 Korean seller nvr bring in v60, i would consider v60 the better phone (of cos expect to pay more for it too)

i oso was wondering until a kind soul pointed this out

in the end i got a v50 and the dual screen

v happy with the phone. its v sleek and nice, runs quite cool and smooth

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The upsystem closed the LG V50S on promotion date, damn!

wa lau eh... you keep talking until the cow comes home and still haven't buy your set? You are the threadstarter leh... :s22::s22:

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
N8aXpdHl.png

The dual screen up price, was $100 previously. :(

Sent from LGE LM-V500N using GAGT

No wonder.. I remember it was 100.. bloody hell

David Lai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder.. I remember it was 100.. bloody hell

originally, the v50 was selling @ $369, and dual screen @ $100 (bundle or separate).
for us to save gst, the orders are mainly broken up, thus giving them more work, and probably incurring more shipping fee...
so now main unit alone is $379, and dual screen is $130...

edit: special this weekend, no need to pay $10 if not taking dual screen.

Last edited:

clumsymil

Reaction score
I applied Spigen Screen Protector GLAS.tR Nano Liquid on both the dual screen and the v50 phone itself. but after using the dual screen for almost a week i revert back to just the phone without it....now the dual screen just kept in the drawer with the box...hehe...

are you selling the dual screen?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.