What are you reading now?

Curry_Puff

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reading Crime and Punishment now. It's a slightly more difficult read as compared to previous ones, but I'm looking forward to how the story will unfold.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Done with East of Eden. Reading this now :o:o

9781501197987.JPG

sirnefleur13

Reaction score
wow i love this thread so many new titles to check out! currently reading All the Light we cannot see! I know.. probably late to this trend haha

witchylsc

Reaction score
Shall try American gods then.

Anyone read Buddha in the Attic by Julie otsuka? Any good. Saw it on some hit list in a literacy website

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next: looking at The Future is faster than you think: How converging technologies are transforming business, industries, and our lives.

Curry_Puff

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just finished reading Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. loved this classic as well.

currently reading Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, and most likely to be moving on to Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.