Gaming Deals - SIC

RLWZ21

Reaction score
is that quake 2 or quake championship?
i read free quake 2 if login from bethesda launcher

so far this is the latest news that i found while googling.

This may not be the only old-fashioned Quake giveaway to take place during QuakeCon, either. Bethesda is also raising money for charities including Direct Relief, UNICEF, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, and The Trevor Project, as well as the Dallas Pets and Four Paws animal charities, and if donations during the event top $10,000, the great Quake 2 will go free too.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already more than 10k liao
not familiar with quake, i thought quake championship already free to play? and quake 2 graphics looks so dated.

so which to install?
so far this is the latest news that i found while googling.

RLWZ21

Reaction score
already more than 10k liao
not familiar with quake, i thought quake championship already free to play? and quake 2 graphics looks so dated.

so which to install?

okay i just saw another news is that quake is free if u are using Bethesda launcher but quake 2 will be release at a later date (which i believe that they did not know.

as for quake championship is free unlocks of units and a free railgun.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks! will try quake championship, alamak! no gamepad support … need to get used to keyboard lolz
okay i just saw another news is that quake is free if u are using Bethesda launcher but quake 2 will be release at a later date (which i believe that they did not know.

as for quake championship is free unlocks of units and a free railgun.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quake 2 is out on bethesda launcher. claim it within 72hours
;)

Wa piang, have to do Beth launcher, have to do twitch acc, have to link both, bor eng lah.

Posted from PCWX using :super: :alien: tech disguised as GAGT disguised as HWZ app disguised as PCWX

RLWZ21

Reaction score
Wa piang, have to do Beth launcher, have to do twitch acc, have to link both, bor eng lah.

Posted from PCWX using :super: :alien: tech disguised as GAGT disguised as HWZ app disguised as PCWX

well sadly yes...probably they wanna let ppl try their launcher?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.