Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: News and Discussions

myhealthychoice

Reaction score
I think it should be around $2400. Anything more, I will go for Ms Surface Duo, which is another foldable phone from Microsoft, which will be released sometime next week and will probably cost less than $2k

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it should be around $2400. Anything more, I will go for Ms Surface Duo, which is another foldable phone from Microsoft, which will be released sometime next week and will probably cost less than $2k

agreed, that's another option

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But that's really 2 phones slapped together with a hinge in the middle. You won't get the big screen experience with it, but I admit it will be good for multitasking. Also I wonder about the typing effectiveness and comfort of it, unless they split the keyboard between the 2 screens and skewed to the sides. And apparently it will come with Snapdragon 855 which is questionable given 865 has already been available for more than 6 months.

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT

myhealthychoice

Reaction score
My concern too. Got to experience it hands on to see how bad is the mid screen and the overall keyboard experience.

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

qyc_91

Reaction score
Looks nice, but wonder if the user experience will be affected by the front screen being 60hz and large screen being 120hz. Switching back and forth will be very annoying. After using 120hz screen for a few months, using my spare phone which is 60hz feels very wierd

Open the zfold2 and never close it ever again hahahha

Now it become tab S7

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting to see the price of Fold 2 before deciding whether change to Note 20 or Fold 2. Hope they don't increase the price from Fold 1

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/_WDNND2gqW8

https://youtu.be/9Ddn7Ot5V6A

Looks nice from these videos

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.