Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

benqdell

Reaction score
hi guys,

Any idea how to switch the region for korea sets?

My calls coming in cannot display my contacts name. Haha

My contacts normally saved with +65 xxxxxxxx

And it doesnt display the name.. calls coming in is without +65 so maybe it doesnt recognise

can change csc using the *#272*IMEI number# trick?

zensushi

Reaction score
hi guys,

Any idea how to switch the region for korea sets?

My calls coming in cannot display my contacts name. Haha

My contacts normally saved with +65 xxxxxxxx

And it doesnt display the name.. calls coming in is without +65 so maybe it doesnt recognise

All these settings issues are due to purchasing non-local, Snapdragon versions? :eek: :s11:

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i’ve been looking at prices, i think S20 Ultra at around $1200+ is a decent buy

but must pay more than that got SD sets

side note:
is it easy to get good full screen tempered glass protectors for S20 Ultra?

i had lots of issues in the past with good protectors with Samsung S series.. so i’m cautious of the curved screens

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i’ve been looking at prices, i think S20 Ultra at around $1200+ is a decent buy

but must pay more than that got SD sets

side note:
is it easy to get good full screen tempered glass protectors for S20 Ultra?

i had lots of issues in the past with good protectors with Samsung S series.. so i’m cautious of the curved screens

i got my s20U SD at $12xx/

tempered glass best is to get from TB. full screen meaaning with black boarder all around?
i using UV one. cost like $3/piece from shopee. so far the best for me.
https://shopee.sg/product/76314118/2313519670

last month paid $30 for UV for a no brand at shopping mall. took it off like less than 3weeks. knn

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah! where did you get your set? BNIB? can direct me in the right direction pls? PM also can if it’s sensitive topic

hmm always headache leh, i had previous curved screen phones, wah spend a lot of protectors..

TB is taobao?

i got my s20U SD at $12xx/

tempered glass best is to get from TB. full screen meaaning with black boarder all around?
i using UV one. cost like $3/piece from shopee. so far the best for me.
https://shopee.sg/product/76314118/2313519670

last month paid $30 for UV for a no brand at shopping mall. took it off like less than 3weeks. knn

zensushi

Reaction score
hmm always headache leh, i had previous curved screen phones, wah spend a lot of protectors..

Had the same issue with the S7 edge! Eventually went without a screen protector (after 3 or 4 tries...).

Current screen protector on the S9+ is good though. Read that the S20+ comes with a pre-applied screen protector?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah! where did you get your set? BNIB? can direct me in the right direction pls? PM also can if it’s sensitive topic

TB is taobao?

from momart.. many owners here bought their export set from him.

ya TB is taobao

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even if there’s a pre-applied one it’s just a film that won’t last

Had the same issue with the S7 edge! Eventually went without a screen protector (after 3 or 4 tries...).

Current screen protector on the S9+ is good though. Read that the S20+ comes with a pre-applied screen protector?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oops... Seems like s20 fan edition is also using exynos 990. Bye bye Samsung for this year. Hope they can improve for next year.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GG. Bye bye Samsung. Wait till Exynos 1000 in 2021.

I don't have too high hopes for anything Exynos. What happened Exynos 992 or Exynos 990 optimised edition??? Only thing I can smell is Samsung's fart.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.