[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone hype about this on PS4? Should be coming soon around OCT. The gamepray look similar to Avenger and look fun too, always want to pray a 3rd person GI Joe shooter or as snakeeye to hack and slash. It ish one of moi most favorite childhood franchises so Moi definitely going to hoot it though more likely will be hooting PC version since this ish a multiplatform game.

its pretty low profile..

visually it looks better than avengers. FML

reminds me of borderlands series art style.. might end up liking this over avengers. :s13::s13::s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
kfk3hJ3.png

Dynamic 4k is fake 4k ?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really, resolution changes to maintain "constant" frame rate. Could be very jarring. Imagine watching streaming video and picture quality fluctuates between clear and blur.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its pretty low profile..

visually it looks better than avengers. FML

reminds me of borderlands series art style.. might end up liking this over avengers. :s13::s13::s13:

Think ish low profile compare to other games beside the GI Joe brand ish better known in west than east, also ish mainly because the game developer leeputation like not so good, tia those AMDK gamer gong this US based studio tend to produce cash grab $hit games base on moobie or known franchises. :( But the trailer do look good so moi ish keep moi hope up for nao. :(

Avenger seem to also have many negative feedback from a few early preview that moi came across. Many seem to say the game ish very lag and graphic become blur in higher resolution especially 4K and also the game seem very heavily monetized.

But seem the game still close beta so think the graphic problem will still be improved at launch bah. As for monetization since Avenger ish basically a money tree so can understand any game studio would want to milk to the max if they can get their hand on this franchise. But since this ish Square Enix moi don't think they will be go as low as EA to make the game P2W bah. So maybe ish selling different color hulk and other cosmetic features nia bah. :(

Last edited:

Spectre007

Master Member
Reaction score
fake 4k is checkerboard rendering.
dynamic 4k is where the resolution changes to maintain a targeted framerate.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not really, resolution changes to maintain "constant" frame rate. Could be very jarring. Imagine watching streaming video and picture quality fluctuates between clear and blur.

fake 4k is checkerboard rendering.
dynamic 4k is where the resolution changes to maintain a targeted framerate.

Noted with thanks. new things to learn today.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Think ish low profile compare to other games beside the GI Joe brand ish better known in west than east, also ish mainly because the game developer leeputation like not so good, tia those AMDK gamer gong this US based studio tend to produce cash grab $hit games base on moobie or known franchises. :( But the trailer do look good so moi ish keep moi hope up for nao. :(

Avenger seem to also have many negative feedback from a few early preview that moi came across. Many seem to say the game ish very lag and graphic become blur in higher resolution especially 4K and also the game seem very heavily monetized.

But seem the game still close beta so think the graphic problem will still be improved at launch bah. As for monetization since Avenger ish basically a money tree so can understand any game studio would want to milk to the max if they can get their hand on this franchise. But since this ish Square Enix moi don't think they will be go as low as EA to make the game P2W bah. So maybe ish selling different color hulk and other cosmetic features nia bah. :(

i seriously doubt ps4 can handle this game.. at best 1080p 30 fps..the supposedly superior ps5 only can handle this game at native 4k 30 fps.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

termperm11

Reaction score
i seriously doubt ps4 can handle this game.. at best 1080p 30 fps..the supposedly superior ps5 only can handle this game at native 4k 30 fps.

Hope developers don't focus too much on 4k. I find it overrated anyway. Give me 60FPS

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
avenger open beta is unplayable. very choppy frame rate

server is overloaded.

every 60 secs i got this message internet connection not found when my
internet connection is perfectly fine.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
avenger open beta is unplayable. very choppy frame rate

server is overloaded.

every 60 secs i got this message internet connection not found when my
internet connection is perfectly fine.

same thing as me. every few secs i got the internet connection message. its irritating. saw the beta description that this game can be played offline so don't understand why internet connection message keep popping up.

graphics so-so only. think i not going to po ps4 version. will wait for ps5 version since there is high chance the game might be broken on day 1.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
same thing as me. every few secs i got the internet connection message. its irritating. saw the beta description that this game can be played offline so don't understand why internet connection message keep popping up.

graphics so-so only. think i not going to po ps4 version. will wait for ps5 version since there is high chance the game might be broken on day 1.

PS4 graphics won't be as good as this. be it pro or not.:s13:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Same internet connection error message, though can continue it's distracting.

The story feels more like X-Men.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agreed.

Inhuman kinda like X-men

Tiagong Inhuman ish created by disney marvel mainly to try leeplace X-men cause at that time the X-men franchise rights outside of comic ish with Fox, so disney can't use them in their moobie and other productions. But this ish a fail attempt and inhuman just not popular enough to replace X-men.

But nao that Disney had bought back the X-men rights with Fox studios, inhuman ish become an awkward presence in the marvel universe liao.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
agreed.

Inhuman kinda like X-men
Ya, and the 'cure' thing, and Kamala seems interested in getting a 'cure' (like Rogue in X-men).
they fixed it liao. played this morning.
I tried this morning also, works now.

So far I find the graphics still ok lah, not bad. Character models, though not movie likeness nor comics, still ok after a while. Not used to a bearded Hulk though (don't know if it's in any comics). The bearded Hulk's face reminds me of an Australian colleague I had, lol.

Some parts don't know what they want me to do, like when first playing Black Widow on the bridge, will just die in a few seconds, respawned, within a few seconds of gaining control again, died again. Shooting at Taskmaster didn't do anything, just died. Then found out they want me to just run ahead and jump over the gap. Another part was when Hulk cleared a room then didn't know what to do, turned out the next batch of enemies is on another room higher up, but I didn't know since they didn't shoot at me or something. The game should have an objective pointer system (there's no mini-map either).

Disappointed with the combat though. At first it felt very good, especially when using Thor. But the Hulk didn't feel powerful at all. He doesn't seem to have any block capability, he's slow and doesn't dodge well. Can't believe how many times I died as Hulk, shot by unseen enemies surrounding me. The boss fight using Hulk is also misleading, there are some lightning globe area, I thought have to lure the boss to charge at me and dodge aside so it gets electrocuted, but kept failing. Then found out I should just fight him the normal way, there is no environmental mechanics in boss fights.

I am also confused by Rage (Hulk skill), am I supposed to keep holding R2 or just hold to activate and then release? Not clear what it does either (the Skills page says 15% increase in damage dealt or something, didn't feel any difference). Not sure how any of the meters (R1, L1, R1+L1) gets filled, I think one says it will fill when I take damage, huh? I have to get hit a lot in order to use special skills? Ok, maybe it's me being lazy, didn't read enough to learn, combat just doesn't feel shiok.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.