iPhone 11/11 Pro

chows99

Reaction score
Hi guys. M1 is offering a promotion of $318 for iPhone 11 Pro 64gb at $54/month with 20gb data.

Is this considered a good deal?

Thanks.

duabuiji

Reaction score
Anyone got this issue where your phone suddenly loses network? It refuses to load anything even though it still shows 4G in the status bar then you have to turn on Airplane mode to “reset” it.

I keep having this issue, went to Apple, they gave me a replacement set to completely rule out hardware faults but still having this same issue.

I already set my phone up as new instead of restoring 13.6. Funnily enough, the replacement phone was running 13.3 so when I went around Seletar Mall trying it out, it was working fine. After I updated to 13.6, I went to Nex and tried it, fine, today I was at East Coast having lunch, tried checking in to Siglap centre, refuses to load again.

This happens a lot because I use the SingPass app to scan QR code’s for safeEntry. Previously I would always open the QR scanner to scan and go in to Safari. It is Super annoying, anyone got a similar issue and managed to fix it?

enable 4g and volte on. this solved my problem and i am on M1

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score
Thinkin to switch form samsung to apple. Don't know should i change or wait till i12

Really depends what are your needs. Do you want the latest tech or just looking for a decent high-end phone to use? If you want something good and cost is a concern, then you should get the i11 instead.

If you wait another month for i12. You going to pay retail price for sure.
If you decide to get an i11. Do NOT buy from retail stores. They are reputable mobile shops selling eg. iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB for $1620(Retail: $2039)

A lot of people probably very skeptical about buying from mobile shop. But rest assured (Especially for Apple). Apple warranty is International. And the device itself is the warranty. So as long as you check its serial number via https://checkcoverage.apple.com/ before purchasing. You should be good to go.

I personally bought my iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB (Dual-Sim HK set) for $1750 from said mobile shop earlier this year (Retail: $2039)

YNWA888

Reaction score
Looking for someone to share shipping fee from nomad website
Anyone interested can pm me thanks

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like ip12 pro models gonna be delayed till november.

apple watch next month and non pro ip12 in october.

3EIjnh0.jpg

Last edited:

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my phone is cranky should I get ip11 or wait for ip12?

Just wait. Even if you are getting the older generation phones like the iPhone 11, there’s a good chance you will get better deals from telcos once the next generation of iPhones are out.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Written an email to Apple to bunknife those scummy developers

I came across more and more developers locking and preventing users from using face id to auto fill passwords to login. Eg. OkCupid/ sgpools app
I can't use face id to auto fill passwords and an forced to type in manually
I don't remember passwords because of face id
This created lots of problems and inconveniences for iPhone users.
What is the point of face id when this important feature cannot be used?
I think Apple skills address this issue and bring uniformity across the table too prevent developers from doing this
Face id is a great feature of iPhone and that is what is keeping me loyal to it

** developers suka suka implement their standards

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.