The AMD Zen2 Ryzen 3000 Discussion Thread

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That guy is not preorder... he said he had ready stock and even stated available for pickup, but when i enquire about pickup, he said it's not available for the time being only ninjavan for now. but he refused to let me know the tracking, and he somehow ignored my msg on i sent to him today asking for status update. Anyway, he stated for 3-5 days delivery timeline, so i just give him benefit of a doubt and will wait till next tuesday. Even let say, confirmed that I got scammed, guess the carouhell rating and verified account are really useless. Buy at your own risk :s22:

have you paid for the parts? I hope not man.

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very weird, i never head of something like this before. my BIL had a qwirky issue which saw his NVME drive go missing after BSODing in a game which he downloaded from steam.. I think its division or something like that.. but that's it.

ya mine also go missing cant boot need to take out and put in again! how did he fix it?

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya mine also go missing cant boot need to take out and put in again! how did he fix it?

He didn't. Just stop playing that particular game. Lol. All other games ok.

He is using Asus CH hero. Nvme is the sx8200 something.

Last edited:

aikishi86

Reaction score
not small sum man

Gave him some benefit of the doubt till Tuesday. Since I paynow him, I have his phone number, posb saving account, and also have his address (if his collection location is real).

Somehow, I felt that he risked too much about this if he really wants to scam me. Online buying especially big sums, I think don't risk for that $60-70 discounts unless it's from notable online retailers like Amazon or Newegg :s13:

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gave him some benefit of the doubt till Tuesday. Since I paynow him, I have his phone number, posb saving account, and also have his address (if his collection location is real).

Somehow, I felt that he risked too much about this if he really wants to scam me. Online buying especially big sums, I think don't risk for that $60-70 discounts unless it's from notable online retailers like Amazon or Newegg :s13:

If he scams you it's likely you can track him down and have him foot the bill of the law. But getting back ur cash will be 5050

aikishi86

Reaction score
If he scams you it's likely you can track him down and have him foot the bill of the law. But getting back ur cash will be 5050

Let's say the scam is real, I don't think I could get back the money. Money can earn back, but the most important thing is that he has to face the law. But out of the 408 reviews, he only has 1 negative review plus those reviews dont seem to be made by dummy accounts. And he already stated that delivery will take 3-5 working days. Monday will be the 5th day, so let's see next Tuesday.

zxLvvv

Reaction score
Buy at your own risk. I might be having an issue with a carousell seller now for my replacement 3700X and B550 motherboard eventhough he has more than 400 over positive reviews and a verified account. :s22:

The price he sold me both components were around $60-70 cheaper than SLS

I shall wait until next week, since he promised 3-5 working days delivery for ninjavan.

The spoiled 3700x, where did you get it from previously?

As for the replacement cpu and B550 mobo, I think I know which seller you're talking about, as they are exactly the same one that I plan to buy the 3700X from. Same 408 reviews :D Let us know if he's shipped it out on Tuesday, give him benefit of the doubt first.

aikishi86

Reaction score
The spoiled 3700x, where did you get it from previously?

As for the replacement cpu and B550 mobo, I think I know which seller you're talking about, as they are exactly the same one that I plan to buy the 3700X from. Same 408 reviews :D Let us know if he's shipped it out on Tuesday, give him benefit of the doubt first.

That spoilt 3700X I got it from Tradepac online store during **.

Yeah give him benefit of the doubt first. His last communication with me was that the CPU had been shipped while mobo waiting to be ship out by supplier. That was on Wednesday, 12-Aug. Then I asked for tracking for the CPU, he ignored me. This morning, I texted him for delivery update for both, till now he ignored me even though he was online after I texted him. So kinda felt that it’s a scam. If he is not a scam, I think he is like a flipper that get the parts from many sources and resell.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I tried to buy items sold by Amazon US but how come shipping charges don't add up correctly huh? Doesn't seem to be the sum of shipping charges for individual items leh :s11:.

origamii

Reaction score
Hey guys, I tried to buy items sold by Amazon US but how come shipping charges don't add up correctly huh? Doesn't seem to be the sum of shipping charges for individual items leh :s11:.

if the item price shown at around 420+ which is inclusive of custom tax. But u will only need charge without GST. Take note of that . Click on the import charges and you will see the sum u paying. Take note price inclusive of delivery must not exceed $400.00 , if not will incur custom charge which is GST

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian.. the a12x25 pwm 12v seems permanently out of stock at newegg.. saw on amazon but works out to around 50/piece aft shipping. not sure if i should just go ahead..even if i ship thru ezbuy its around 45/piece

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That spoilt 3700X I got it from Tradepac online store during **.

Yeah give him benefit of the doubt first. His last communication with me was that the CPU had been shipped while mobo waiting to be ship out by supplier. That was on Wednesday, 12-Aug. Then I asked for tracking for the CPU, he ignored me. This morning, I texted him for delivery update for both, till now he ignored me even though he was online after I texted him. So kinda felt that it’s a scam. If he is not a scam, I think he is like a flipper that get the parts from many sources and resell.

Any updates?

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on custom CPU fan curve for Ryzen 3600?

I'm using the Gigabyte B550M DS3H on auto normal fan setting. But when playing Battlefield during intense vehicular combat, the stock CPU fan will whine loudly. After the action dies down, it becomes silent again. I would like to set a manual fan curve in BIOS but am a complete noob. =:p It would be great if other users with the same motherboard can share their custom CPU fan curve for this processor. :s12:

I have also read about undervolting the CPU in BIOS to lower temperatures. Do I adjust core voltage or dynamic voltage, or both? Is -0.005v a safe and stable offset for this CPU without affecting performance and boost? Many thanks for your expert advice! :)

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on custom CPU fan curve for Ryzen 3600?

I'm using the Gigabyte B550M DS3H on auto normal fan setting. But when playing Battlefield during intense vehicular combat, the stock CPU fan will whine loudly. After the action dies down, it becomes silent again. I would like to set a manual fan curve in BIOS but am a complete noob. =:p It would be great if other users with the same motherboard can share their custom CPU fan curve for this processor. :s12:

I have also read about undervolting the CPU in BIOS to lower temperatures. Do I adjust core voltage or dynamic voltage, or both? Is -0.005v a safe and stable offset for this CPU without affecting performance and boost? Many thanks for your expert advice! :)

If possible just set your fans ex CPU to follow temps from vrms. Easy fix.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.