Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Aikon

Reaction score
thats only apply to taiwan and china set with the hardware model G98x0

Actually it doesn't. The HK and TW firmware for the S20 are totally identical. Flashing with either causes no change to the phone, other than factory reset. The S20U HK/TW is single CSC, so there is no option to choose to change to the other region. This is the first thing I tried to do when I got my TW S20U.

There are other software / workarounds that involve monetary purchase (credits) etc. Unfortunately the G9880 model is not yet supported.

The only thing different is the country code which I have found a workaround, so it doesn't bother me. As that's the only difference.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
S20 ultra us set is a good phone but i listed on carousell no one even ask lol
The resell demand is very poor Because it is only single sim

Aikon

Reaction score
S20 ultra us set is a good phone but i listed on carousell no one even ask lol
The resell demand is very poor Because it is only single sim

I'm thinking maybe because of the launch of the Note 20 ultra too bro. People are focused on the new phone.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking maybe because of the launch of the Note 20 ultra too bro. People are focused on the new phone.

the resale value for note 20 ultra nose dived... can get for around $1500, instant $400 discount

cant imagine for S20 series..

cheryl81

Reaction score
is this normal for the mic hole? i dun think i saw this on my normal s20+.
and i didnt even drop this phone yet. and it is always in pouch leh.

Last edited:

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The app GAGT is not optimized for S20U? It doesn't fill the screen to the bottom.

Aikon

Reaction score
The app GAGT is not optimized for S20U? It doesn't fill the screen to the bottom.

Go to Settings. Then Display.
Then Choose Full Screen Apps. Scroll to the GAGT app and switch it from Auto to Full Screen.

Then it will display in full screen.

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go to Settings. Then Display.
Then Choose Full Screen Apps. Scroll to the GAGT app and switch it from Auto to Full Screen.

Then it will display in full screen.
Thanks senpai. It's displaying full now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.