The sony tv service center say we are not supposed to use VPN connections?

jericho75

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using a smart tv but some dramas can only watch while connecting to overseas ip addresses. My sony tv is smart tv but not android tv. Whenever I connect to japan vpn to watch some youtube drama. Next day use the tv press youtube or netflix then will say service cannot be accessed at this time. I've called sony service center and they say vpn cannot use. Is this true?

Got like that one meh? :s11:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using a smart tv but some dramas can only watch while connecting to overseas ip addresses. My sony tv is smart tv but not android tv. Whenever I connect to japan vpn to watch some youtube drama. Next day use the tv press youtube or netflix then will say service cannot be accessed at this time. I've called sony service center and they say vpn cannot use. Is this true?

Got like that one meh? :s11:

Ask them to show you a Sony documentation that mention VPN is not to be used.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.