The Watch Thread - Part 16

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normal la.. I got people ask me can sell my exp 2 for $5k, please I am student...dont have much. :s13:

I wonder if anyone even bothers responding to that sort of antics.

Anyways, I only saw it cos Carousell sometimes buggy, the blocked messages appear - saw it and laughed. :s13::s13:

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
50248177367_5bcb731d4f_b.jpg

sookainian

Reaction score
It doesn’t just tell time. It tells history.

Noidea why Rolex sub demand is so high now with the AD playing the waiting list game. But lucky me, I got it years back when no one wants them.

Laofuzi67

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha... you guys, having fun poking each other here?

ok... change topic.... talk about productive and positive stuffs... even if i buy a hundred RM, also cannot beat Li Kar Shing casio... the biggest stick belongs to the most contented person, thats all there is to it.

Well said.
Ah gong and CCS and a few ministers also wear Casio
Seems the more successful the more downmarket they go

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry arh.. where do u guys normally sell your watches other than carouhell?

Sent from some remote planet in space using GAGT

WakaaWakaa

Reaction score
Hi all,

Need some opinions. I’m torn between the GS SBGH series and Rolex OP39. For one, availability scores one for the GS. But I tried it on today and while it feels good and premium, I couldn’t help but feel that it was slightly thick. However the OP39 I’ve yet to try and doubt I’ll ever get to much less get the call for it. So should I wait for the OP or go with the GS?

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Need some opinions. I’m torn between the GS SBGH series and Rolex OP39. For one, availability scores one for the GS. But I tried it on today and while it feels good and premium, I couldn’t help but feel that it was slightly thick. However the OP39 I’ve yet to try and doubt I’ll ever get to much less get the call for it. So should I wait for the OP or go with the GS?

Try the OP39 first... if you prefer the OP39, wait for it, else, there’s always a part of it that’s unfulfilled.

Or you can hoot the GS first and place an order for the OP39 :s13:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry arh.. where do u guys normally sell your watches other than carouhell?

Sent from some remote planet in space using GAGT

cash converters, pawn shops and bencoolen. I assume its other brands other than Rolex.

Sold my Casio digital watch for $5 to cash converters, other shops no take in at all.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Get a watch with Date. Confirm will regret without date. Expensive watch no date... no point la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.