[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

wutawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There must be some usage each mth or they may cut off the service.

https://www.straitstimes.com/tech/circleslifes-free-mobile-plan-with-catch

So if it is not actively used, it may be terminated after three months

Last edited:

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
cmon la it's not possible to have zero activity unless u unplug the sim card or off phone keep in drawer

there's at least a few scam calls or insurance seller per month

SKenny

Banned
Reaction score
what's the cheapest plan/deal from circle line?

have been using StarHub prepaid card for many years, very light user, using wifi (house or mall)

Until recently part time job need data for work. bought a Singtel hi card $15 for 1gb data (120 days) and 2 gb (available from 12 am to 8am)

Suggest that you try GIGA. A total of 6GB for $10 per month with free carry forward unused data for 1 month. It also comes with 100mins talk time, free incoming and a number of SMS.

Another option is Redone. $8/month for 3 GB with free roaming to bolehland. Once limit is reached you still get unlimited data albeit at severely lower speed. Good enough for normal use on whatapps.

squarepegs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suggest that you try GIGA. A total of 6GB for $10 per month with free carry forward unused data for 1 month. It also comes with 100mins talk time, free incoming and a number of SMS.

Another option is Redone. $8/month for 3 GB with free roaming to bolehland. Once limit is reached you still get unlimited data albeit at severely lower speed. Good enough for normal use on whatapps.

I'm using prepaid card. GIGA is for existing postpaid cards only. But thanks for sharing the promotion.

OcIwz1d.jpg

I'll just use Hi prepaid card for now. Seems to be a better deal compared to SH prepaid card. :s22:

aQKDxLq.jpg

3uuUchH.jpg

Last edited:

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My spare line is working too, same for my Dad's too.

Anyone tried to do number porting to the Flexi plan?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My spare line is working too, same for my Dad's too.

Anyone tried to do number porting to the Flexi plan?

The circles.life app still has the number port in option.

I have initiated that and will tell u whether the port in is successful or not.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If you mean porting in from another number, I don't think can do that for this plan. Besides, this plan already discontinued from being offered.

The circles.life app still has the number port in option. So it is still possible.

Samstrong

Reaction score
Hi people,

Sorry if this has been answered before but has anyone tried call forwarding their $0 CL SIM to another SIM?

It was working fine for a couple of days then suddenly the line just gets engaged and doesn't forward.

danny8x8

Banned
Reaction score
Hi people,

Sorry if this has been answered before but has anyone tried call forwarding their $0 CL SIM to another SIM?

It was working fine for a couple of days then suddenly the line just gets engaged and doesn't forward.
Maybe your $0 talktime used up liao? Forwarding the CL number still uses up your talktime for CL.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.