Roots at Transit Road

$ingaporean

Reaction score
I went down to take a look at this development.

Its located at a really ulu place right at the entrance of Ngee Soon camp. Very green all around and right in the middle of 2 reservoirs and probably about 1km from springleaf mrt station.

The development has been left there since 2018 and not much units has been sold.

Pricing looks ok compare with the next door essence.

I especially like the surrounding which is very quiet and green.

Whats your view on this development?

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of vehicles go in and out of Nee Soon Camp during peak hours, along that small road, because it is also used by many reservist units throughout the year. There will also be quite a lot of guys smoking outside on weekday evenings. Some of those who don't drive will also call cab/Grab to stop along that same road.

No amenities nearby, and the building on the other side of Sembawang Road has been left vacant for years. Can't remember what used to be there.

10 bus stops from outside to Khatib MRT.

daheigou999

Reaction score
I went down to take a look at this development.

Its located at a really ulu place right at the entrance of Ngee Soon camp. Very green all around and right in the middle of 2 reservoirs and probably about 1km from springleaf mrt station.

The development has been left there since 2018 and not much units has been sold.

Pricing looks ok compare with the next door essence.

I especially like the surrounding which is very quiet and green.

Whats your view on this development?

Is there a helicopter pad? Or can you use the one in Nee Soon Camp?

NPC016

Reaction score
Saw that when I was searching property listings. Only good thing is it's super cheap for a new condo. But doubt there is potential for good rental or cap gains, so definitely for own stay with car.

Would rather buy an old HDB with that money and stay in a better location.

$ingaporean

Reaction score
Saw that when I was searching property listings. Only good thing is it's super cheap for a new condo. But doubt there is potential for good rental or cap gains, so definitely for own stay with car.

Would rather buy an old HDB with that money and stay in a better location.

Will the upcoming Spring leaf mrt improve the potential?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm... from last year till this year, only 4 transactions nia...so ulu until no one knows it’s available for sale?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Roots lacks facilities. No Gym.

Got gym. This one. :s13: :s13:

0keLya4.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.